“Top nosh”

Xacuti
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Wem
Price range: USD 20 - USD 39
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This was a visit without a booking. We had to wait about ten minutes that’s all. I’ve eaten at many curry houses over the years. This is up with the best. They don’t pile your plate up with masses like some. You get a very good portion, more than enough. The food was well cooked and a great selection too. We were there for a long time and wasn’t rushed or pushed out at all. We had all the time we needed. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Very clean, the staff were attentive and the cost wasn’t astronomical. Great value and a very good time was had by both of us.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Visited for the 2nd time and l have to say Xacuti's is a firm favourite. An extensive menu , well cooked and presented dishes. The decor is smart and fresh, a pleasant change from the average Indian restaurant. Very relaxing with lovely, smart helpful staff. Recommended if you want a little more up market Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Four of us went mid-week for an evening meal.The waiter welcomed us and showed us to our table.We had taken our own drink, glasses were provided. The menu is extensive and very interesting. It was hard to decide on what to choose, even though I'm a pescatarian and my husband is a vegetarian, we had such an expansive choice. (Very unusual.) The food was excellent! The best Indian food that I have had ( outside of any Indian home kitchen.) The service was pitched perfectly, not in your face but there when needed. Well done Xacuti, you thoroughly deserve success.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Really lovely food, very tasty and service perfect. Passing through for a quick dinner and enjoyed the location, convenience, food and service. useful that car parking directly opposite.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I visited Xacuti on Saturday with a couple of friends as part of a weekend away, the restaurant was probably 3/4's full and it took us a short while to be seated whilst a table was cleared.

The service was friendly and excellent and the menu was nicely varied with both traditional and more experimental dishes. I had the Cod Amristar starter with a Naga Korai main and both dishes were excellent. The Naga in particular had that fantastic combination of heat and spicing and was obviously cooked with proper Naga chillies.

It is unlikely I will be back in Wem anytime soon which is a shame as I would gladly return to Xacuti. If you are in Wem don't miss out, do yourself a favour and pop in for great food.

1  Thank JimJimmeney