“Best veggie burger”
Review of Rhoda's Restaurant

Rhoda's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhoda's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

This was our favorite place to take a break from skiing at TSV, service was very friendly and the food was delicious, the veggie burger is the best I have ever had!

There are newer reviews for Rhoda's Restaurant

Reviewed 22 March 2016

One of the worst experiences we've had traveling. Beautiful location at the base of Taos mountain. Outdoor porch to enjoy sun and watch skiers. It SHOULD have been perfect, and it would have been IF they had trained wait staff. Our server was cute and charming but we only saw her twice in 1.5 hours. It wasn't busy; she was just unskilled. I had to go find her to place our order. I had to go to the bar to get a beer to sit on the porch and enjoy the sun.
Our food took 45 minutes - and it was wrong. It was a supposed to be a veggie mushroom sandwich. But it was thrown together and had a mystery meat thrown on. Server left the plate of food and walked away - no napkins, no utensils, no water.
I went inside and asked the hostess for help and said vaguely that she would "find our server". We never saw her again. Several people at other tables left. Maybe they paid inside but it seemed like they just left.
After trying unsuccessfully to track our server down for our bill, we left $20 on the table and left. Yes, we left her a small tip, but it was worth it to get out of there.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to meet when you are at the bottom of the mountain. Situated by lift 1 it is a great place to meet on the front for lunch. Green Chili stew is our favorite, but chicken sandwich and burgers are good too. Good beer selection and friendly service (no cafeteria line here!).

Reviewed 19 March 2016

We stopped for lunch while skiing one afternoon. It is a nice change of pace to have a meal with table service while skiing. The food was good and comparably priced with other mountain food. Easy to get in and out while skiing.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I accidentally stumbled on their happy hour and discovered the most amazing "truffle fries". The next day, I timed my break with another couple to be at Rhoda's happy hour again. "Truffle fries", "wings" and "craft beer" were amazing. Thanks for letting me enjoy good food on our ski trip. Looking forward to going their again when I return to Taos.

1  Thank M M