“Did the job”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Arrived at the time we'd booked, sat down in the nice cafe and looked at the menu.
Nearly 15 minutes later (2 other tables were seated) - we managed to attract someone to take an order.
The coffee and food atfet that appeared very quickly.
The 'breakfast burger' fried egg and bacon on a roll was adequate, as were the scrambled eggs on toast. The coffee also was ok, not hot, but ok.
The staff were great when they could fit you in, but in a little shopping strip full of cafes, this was nothing special.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Geoff S

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

I was having a very tough morning and came in on my own for a hot chocolate. The lady behind the counter noticed I was quite distressed and asked me if I was going okay. When my drink was bought out, a chocolate chip cookie was bought out on the house and the waitress stated she hopes I feel better soon. Next thing I know, another waitress comes out and has a chat to me to comfort me and ensure me that everything will be okay. This really lifted my spirits and made me really appreciate this little cafe. It’s the little things that count. You have never seen me before but thank you so much for taking the time to try and improve my day. I will definitely be back

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank svds4
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Came here for coffee as my 'usual' was closed. No prices displayed on cakes, and expensive Espresso.

Date of visit: March 2020
3  Thank charliesU224AJ
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We went for afternoon tea and were disappointed due to stale scones, icy coconut ice cream and flies on croissant (which was in display case!)
Will not be back, can only assume has had a change of ownership

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank 103StephanieB
Reviewed 16 February 2020

So disappointing. I'm a local and visited here with a Friend today.
The lady that seated us seemed polite but we were sat in the sun on a shared table and after waiting over 15 minutes no one had even asked if we wanted drinks. No contact at all with the wait staff.
Staff were too busy squeezing people in and the wait staff went to serve 2 other tables that had come in after us.
They were too busy cramming people in and seeing to people who wanted to table swap rather than taking orders.
Terrible service. I won't bother coming back. Rather take my money elsewhere. Besides being a tourist place like this they don't need to look after locals.

Date of visit: February 2020