“Delicious quality”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Really fantastic brunch. Highly recommend the Chillied Eggs and Iced chocolate drink (made with Lindt chocolate!!) what more can I say 😋

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank marniemcgaffin

Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Our favorite place in the hills. It is just a good old fashioned cafe - it doesn’t pretend to be anything else and it does it well. Wish it was open for dinner.

Reviewed 29 January 2019

Couldn't get serve or allocated a table for that matter. Forgot all about me for 15 minutes before I left. In the interim they were seating customers that were arriving after me.

1  Thank Sandra A
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

My daughter, her partner and I had lunch at Ripe on January 20 and we all enjoyed it. Fairly prompt service and the food arrived in good time. Really nice baguettes with tasty and generous fillings and a home made hamburger that was also nice. We enjoyed it so much we came back for afternoon tea. Ripe seemed to be the best place for cake and they did not disappoint. Of the 3 things we had, the fig and balsamic baked cheesecake was amazing. Also delicious was the dark choc and orange Lindt hot chocolate. If in the area again, we wouldn’t hesitate to go back. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

Well what a morning after completing the 1000 steps we came here for a nice breakfast but we’re so disappointed . Firstly there were 6 of us we all placed our orders. My sister was overcharged, my niece & friend there poached eggs were soooo over cooked & not runny. We showed the owner (at the time we didn’t know who she was). The owner (with the red hair a female) was so rude to us no apology came back with 2 small eggs in bowls & basically threw the bowls on the table. My sister said you have attitude lady calm down. So the other four are enjoying their breakfast my daughter & I we’re still waiting so I asked twice that we have been waiting for more than 1/2hr. The red head walked past me (whilst I asked the young waitress that I’m still waiting) redhead saids the chef is very busy in the kitchen, with a grunt angry tone.
What you should of said “my apologies we are extremely busy could I offer you a free juice ect ect”. I believe this person doesn’t have communication skills & hospitality training. You need to take a chill pill. I wouldn’t recommend this place. There isn’t much on the menu. Approx 15 people were lined up to pay their bills. They need more staff maybe another chef might be a good idea. Redhead stay in kitchen & wash the dishes do not take orders or serve.
It’s about customer service it’s a smile. 😒

3  Thank francescabO8342AW