All reviews reef bar mountain view non members premier room karaoke room filipino dishes cash card beach pool towels beach restaurant shuttle service basic amenities beautiful resort a bit pricey metro manila free shuttle quick getaway beach activities
Reviewed 7 July 2018

The location was amazing! The resort in nestled in a secluded, lush green area right next to the beach. The beach was pretty clean and the water was really warm.

The rooms had great views of the surrounding area. They had a golf cart shuttle to take you to different parts of the resort. They had a really nice pool and a recreation area (basketball, badminton, tennis, ping pong, gym). Also, there was a pretty lake you could take a nice stroll around.

The restaurants were nice, however the food was a bit pricey for the quality. Probably my only complaint. Free breakfast was a good plus though!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Angelica D
Maggie G, General Manager at Pico Sands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Angelica D,

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to read about your pleasant experience in our beach resort. I was most concerned to learn of the disappointment in the food prices. We are changing our menus by September in each restaurant. Affordable menus will be available.

We hope to welcome you back at Pico Sands Hotel.

Best regards,
Maggie Garcia

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

stayed overnight over the weekend and had to drive quite a bit to get here. i was expecting to be rewarded when i reach the hotel since it has been recommended as a high end resort type. the check in was quick and efficient and i would say the reception area ok but nothing fantastic. i got room 410 that was near the elevator so was a good point for me specially since i didnt hear noise as it was quite near. the bathrooms were clean but not what you would expect from this type of hotel. the toiletries were complete and must be above average ehen it comes to quality. there is a bidet but not strong enough for my liking. i would have prefered a rain shower fitting but the telephone type was functional. the breakfast was simple yet tasty but no bacon. selection was quite shallow but the fruits were good. i also took the cove tour with my wife and was quite entertained enough to burn one hour. do get the earlier ones since the 930am sked was quite hot if you ask me. overall sand on the beach was fine but i could see a lot of trash like plastic and old lighters that should be utmost in the operators mind. i would say overall that i was unimpressed specially since i drove a distance to get here. might take something special for me to go back here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike S

Dear Mike S,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We understand that you found some areas less favorable. We appreciate your constructive feedback which was shared with the team.

We are assisting and doing coastal clean-up together with the Estate group. These plastics and other debris were brought into our shores following a series of weather disturbances.

Beach cleaning is a daily occurrence.

We hope you will visit again Pico Sands Hotel.

Best regards,
Maggie Garcia

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This property is really the best when you plan to have some time for relaxation and get out of the city life. All the amenities here are perfect. From the food, spa, drinks, rooms, gym, staff, overall is SUPERB!!!

Great for company outings too, team building activity at Santelmo cove. And perfect for families too!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I love the hotel and its facilities. The food was also very good. Breakfast was available from 6 to 10 am. You can eat again or while you're swimming at the nearby pool. I enjoyed the beach. The place is not crowded.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Roel E
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Pico

Stayed last May 26,2018'

Going to Pico de Loro have 2 routes the hilly zigzag road and the leveled road.

I prefer the flat roads which is the way from Nasugbu town proper just turn right before Mr Donut ang go straight until you reach the end ofthe road which is the Pico. Longer route but safer.

Security going inside the place is tight but staff are friendly. Take the Hotel rather than the condo units. Hotel includes all entrance fee to all facility. Except if you will play and use their accesories.

Beach is Good just like the beach of all Nasugbu's Cove. The sand is fine but not a white sand at all neither black.

Pool is Great ! Big and Kids can enjoy it. Maybe because I live in Laguna that has natural spring and free flowing of water that I can smell the clorine of the Pool in Pico.

Hotel is nice and Clean comfortable. Its between 3 to 4 star hotel.

Food is pricy ... i dont think so 300 pesos a meal for one person is not that bad at all. Remember you are in a Hotel.

This is how we spend our one night stay.

Arrived @ 10am , No early check in but can use the facility.
> Let my kids play to their childs playroom 300php for 4hrs. While we stroll around and see the place and take a dip in the pool.
>2pm just the time my kids finished their time playing we checked in. Rest and take a nap until 4pm.
>4pm We go to the beach since it closes at 6pm while the pool is util 10pm.
> 9pm we had our Dinner 2000 pesos for Kare-kare/Sinigang na Seafood/ Lechon kawali for my 2 kids. ( 4 adult and 2 kids). not bad at all.

Next day wake up 5am and take a walk to the beach again the morning sunshine is good for the kids. Then at 8am we had our Buffet breakfast.

Breakfast is Good the regular bacon ham egg langonisa adobo tapa lugaw . Fruits and juices.

9am kids swim in the kiddie pool and about 10:30am we pack our things and stayed until 12nn. ( Watch the Game 6 of GSW and Houston).

12nn on our way back home

A nice weekend for the family. Pricy ? worth it !

Stayed: May 2018