“Well cooked food at reasonable prices”
Review of Copper Kitchen

Copper Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 131 Restaurants in Bicester
Price range: USD 6 - USD 31
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Copper Kitchen offers a variety of dishes for lunch and for dinner. All meals are freshly prepared in an open kitchen, and can be enjoyed in a cosy rustic dining area. Ingredients are fresh and sourced locally where possible. The menu is created to give a variety of choice, and is updated regularly to include favourites and an opportunity to try something new for each visit.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

First time visit on a moderately quiet Wednesday night - all four of us enjoyed all our food - it was well cooked, tasty and ready when we were. Wine was reasonably priced and therefore the bill was reasonable too. Friendly, relaxed, cosy - thoroughly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

First time actually eating in this restaurant!
Heard so many good reviews from friends and family, so it was my first choice to go for a wee family meal out.
Comfy and cosy inside....like a home from home.
Friendly and attentive staff.
Menu was small but it was still hard to decide what to have!!
My parents chose to start the homemade soup and bread..my daughter and I the prawns(which we shared).
All went down exceptionally well.
Main I chose the ghoulash.
..the beef melted in your mouth and the mash was smooth and creamy...perfect.
Parents and my daughter had their burger and homemade chips..which my daughter couldnt finish...too much food
This little bistro is a little diamond find in Bicester.
I would recommend this place highly due to its good food at good prices with a friendly homely atmosphere
Thank you Copper Kitchen for a fabulous family dinner out.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank RozWatt
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We haven’t eaten here for a while, but we should eat here more often! We booked a table and the place was full, so I’m glad we did. The service was really lovely and we were made to feel very welcome. The wine was very nice and not too expensive. We thoroughly enjoyed all the food we had, which was freshly prepared and cooked. We finished we tarte tatin with apples from the owners garden. Probably the best food in Bicester now. I will certainly go back and would definitely recommend it to others.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

If you like a relaxing cosy bistro then this is the place for you!

Food is truly excellent but not too pricey.

Staff really friendly.

Pay and display 5 mins away.

Highly recommended!

1  Thank 909_timbo
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this bistro and were pleasantly surprised. Good service and food. Will definitely be back.