“Had an amazing meal here!”
Review of La Sodita Italiana

La Sodita Italiana
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Brasilito
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Costa Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was sceptical of an Italian restaurant in Costa Rica, but all these reviews are spot on! One of the best meals of my trip! the food was fresh, wait staff friendly and ambiance was great; this mainly because everyone in the place was enjoying the food! The menu is fantastic and about as authentic as it comes outside of Italy!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a winner. We did not have a reservation, which I highly recommend, and had to wait approximately 30 minutes. When we were seated they brought us an order of focaccia bread for our wait. The service and food was outstanding!!! Definitely worth the wait. The staff was beyond friendly, I just can’t say enough good things about this restaurant . The pasta Ricky was a hit as well as the lasagna and Carla pizza !!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve had lots of great dinners in Brasalito and this was no exception. Great pizza, pasta and awesome mojitos. To die for tuna tare tare too!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

It was our last night and we were sick of the bland resort food. Heard good things about La Sodita so we made reservations and got their early. Couldn't have been better! Service and atmosphere were perfect and the menu was terrific. There were 4 of us and 2 ordered pizzas, one had lasagna and one had the eggplant parm. Probably the best lasagna any of us had ever eaten!! Eggplant was divine, pizzas were super tasty! The drinks were good and we even treated ourselves to cake and ice cream dessert, what a perfect ending to a perfect dinner.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is a regular on our circuit. I try to eat here four or five time a month, It is never a disappointment. Over the past few years I have tried to experience all of the menue, I have often been advised that their pizza is surperb but each review of the menu and I am always drawn to soenthing a bit more exotic.
The truth is they do everything well. The fish, meats (especially the veal and pastas are just like mama’s. They also have a good selection of wines and beers.
The finishing touch is a staff that treats all customers like family.