“Nice one”

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Dhanbad
Price range: USD 100 - USD 600
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Seventeen degrees is one of the best restaurant in dhanbad. I visit there with my wife. Food quality was awesome. Nice one

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The chicken dishes were well prepared. The sizzling brownie was a delight to have. The location is far from ISM and it consumes a lot of time to reach.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Me and my wife recently went to Dhanbad on 4th Feb-2018 for our college reunion at ISM.
My friends recommended me to take lunch at this restaurant.
This is really nice restaurant and the food served was hot and tasty.
The staff behavior was also fine.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

It's one of the finest restaurant and it has rooms also
The food served hear is fantastic
Previously it had a bar nor the bar is closed

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This is the only licenced restaurant in town. I had dinner there 3 days in a row and spent a lot of money on food and wine. Food was quite average and Indian wine overpriced. On the last night, I wanted to give my guests a treat and expected a discount, considering I was a faithful customer. Instead, the cashier started screaming at me, threatened me physically, and charged me more for 3 glasses of wine than for a full bottle. This is a shameful uncommercial behaviour.

Date of visit: January 2017