USD 112
Premier Inn Sevenoaks / Maidstone Hotel(Wrotham Heath)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 99
USD 89
USD 75
USD 57
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 77/night.

Travelodge Gravesend(Gravesend)(Great Value!)
USD 58
Travelodge
USD 103
USD 95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 74
USD 78
All reviewscamping tripwild campingoff gridrope swingwashing machinecomposting toiletscamp firecamper vancars parkedwild flowersbeautiful woodlandwashing facilitiesfarm shopwater towerexcellent weekendloo rollfriends birthday
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I've stayed at Badgells Wood a number of times over recent years, both on my own and in a group. The Badgells team is small but always friendly and helpful, and the outdoors labour and passion they've put in to develop it over the years is nothing short of remarkable! The location is the perfect stop whilst walking the North Downs, providing a superb woodland camp experience, and you'll love it if you appreciate bushcraft. I've pitched my hammock among the trees and my tent against the rain, no matter the weather I've had a great time and always enjoyed a fire!

Room Tip: Badgells Wood is divided into different areas that suit different kinds of groups. Worth checking which area might suit you best.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank fellowcreative
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Ok one of the best campsites we have been to in ages , the staff are friendly and so efficient. They were so helpful! The site is dog friendly (check the rules) , the sites are spacious and quite, a perfect change to the busy campsites we have been used to! I really recommend a visit. We will come here again.

Room Tip: Bring drinking water
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed this weekend to celebrate a friends birthday ( my first visit was 2 years ago) and it was an even better experience than before as Mike and Carina who run it seem to be continually enhancing the facilities. I love the off grid element. We had the same pitch as before and this time there was a deadwood fence around the pitch which made it feel even more cosy. Firewood was available at £10 per bag and many items at the reception shop. Being able to have a campfire is the big draw for us. There are plenty of activities to do ( archery etc) or like us, if you want to chill in your hammock and read a book, that's cool too. They were kind enough to allow us to leave a little later on the day of departure too. Facilties were very clean and I am really looking forward to returning again next year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This campsite is exclusively for tents with pitches set right in the wood. The pitches are arranged such that you get total privacy and aid to the feeling that you actually totally immersed in nature, The facilities are spot on with clean and composting toilets that really do not smell at all - amazing. The showers are superb, clean and just the right temperature. Wow what a find - if you are into camping this is the place - efficiently run by a husband/wife team who actually care about their jobs, the site and your welfare.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Had very bad luck with our weather back in July with constant rain, thunder and lightening. The campsite is well established with composting toilets and washing facilities. The taps to wash the dishes are 'press and hold' to conserve water but it does make it difficult to wash hands and dishes. We didn't shower, so I can't comment on that. I like the washing machine drum fire pits, good repurposing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family