“Great”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #35 of 49 Restaurants in Launceston
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great stop. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The prices were reasonable. This is a great place for a stop after a long journey.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Got served by a girl called Sarah I believe, she was extremely accommodating and took al the care making the sub the way I like it, she was friendly and talkative, a credit to your company!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped there on the way back to Cornwall...the girl serving seemed to think that everyone has used a subway before (I hadn't) . She was very snappy as in 'don't you know what you want and how to order it ? The food was ok but the customer service was poor.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I have never been in a Subway in England, and if this one is anything to go by Ive not missed anything,
I was browsing the overhead menus, and a very abrupt server said well what do you want then, I said the filling I wanted then instead of telling me what info she wanted to complete my order she just stood there, I asked her if everything was ok she replied if you tell me what type of bread you want, then started barking the types of bread at me then the salad and sauce at me, I moved to the checkout were another girl took the money, again no customer interaction, I then tried to find a clean table, after failing I decided to eat it in the car, before I left I went to the toilet they were discusting I didn't bother

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I am vegan, I am fussy. This is Subway, it's not The Ritz, but the staff here are very accommodating, they will change their gloves when I ask them to, they will even change utensils, and keep our order separate from meat/fish/dairy. The salad is fresh and staff put an acceptable amount of this in your bun. Let's face it salad etc. is cheap, but when it's fresh, and doesn't look tired and awry, it's a very welcome pitstop for travellers. I am happy to recommend to people with special diets, as the staff are very good.