“Lovely for a quick lunch”

no.8 cafe Launceston
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Launceston
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We visited today for lunch. Staff were friendly and helpful and service was quick. Good portion sizes, reasonably priced and unexpected choices. Would recommend.

There are newer reviews for no.8 cafe Launceston

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Accidentally found this cafe instead of the big chain shops. Very friendly staff, great coffee, thick granary toast, partner had avocado on toast. Lovely, lovely cafe.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Our first time to No 8. We are staying a little way out of the town and visited No 8 after a recommendation. We arrived, in the pouring rain, with our (very large) 9 month old puppy. We sat in 'the porch' at the front of the building. Our order was taken quickly and our drinks arrived soon after..... We then waited 25 minutes for our breakfast, and to be honest, we were on the point of leaving, but goodness, I'm glad we didn't! I had the smashed avocado on sourdough toast and a poached egg and it was absolutely delicious! The chilli in the avocado was spot on; I loved it. My husband had the Cornish breakfast and proclaimed it one of the best breakfasts (equal with breakfast at Chatsworth Farm Shop Cafe, Derbyshire) Excellent presentation and quality. We are here for the rest of the week, and can't wait to return to No 8. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Nice wee cafe lunch with my Dad and my husband. Nachos were delicious and dad enjoyed his toasted sandwich. Reasonable prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Pottering around launceston we cane across this wonderful. Laid back cafe
Home made. Bread cakes / food. It's was simple but perfect. Loved the fact people just joined each other at tables. Great atmosphere. Hard working gang. Even offered to post me some bread. !! Yes please