“Authentic Italian”

La Locanda Casa Dolce Casa
Price range: USD 6 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer a fine selection of traditional , modern , creative and mediterranean Italian cuisine. With many new ideas and fresh ingredients, the chef Mimmo and his team conjure up exquisite dishes of the highest quality.
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Thanks to Tripadvisor reviewers for the tip! The restaurant is located in a small, quiet street and the passing tourist would certainly miss if it weren't for the positive reviews.
During my short stay in the restaurant, I had a pizza with Italian sausage. The crust was especially great.
I am a bit more reserved with the limited selection of toppings. I get the whole "simple pizza are more authentic" thing but I would have liked to see more combinations. For example, the menu offers pizza mushrooms with only mushrooms or pizza sausage with only sausage. Only very pizzas had more than one topping. Please offer more choice!

Ital-Rest-La-Locanda, Geschäftsführer at La Locanda Casa Dolce Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Sirs,

you defenetly correct, that our choice of combinations is more restricted, as we offer more the usual authentic italian pizzas and combinations, but are therefore more concentrated in offering a wider range of choice of our italian mediterranean cucine, with a wide range of often chaining starters, pasta, meat and fish specialities.

But, if we will have the pleasure to see you again in our restaurant, don't hesitate to ask for a special combination request and we will put it together for you without problem of course.

Best regards

Mimmo & Orsola

La Locanda
Casa Dolce Casa

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

If you like Italian cooking you must come here, it is really sophisticated and in this season you can taste delicious dishes based on truffle. We had "carpaccio" as a starter, it was topped with rucola, Parmesan and truffle cream.
Then the waiter suggested us the "tagliolini al tartufo" and it was absolutely amazing. One of the best pasta I had in my life!!!!
Top quality and professional service!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Have been coming here for 5 years on and off. Each time I have come they have made me feel welcome

The seafood is excellent and the specials are great

Its worth the effort to drive here and take a leisurely 3 hour dinner

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Perfect al dente pasta! Never have I had a better Spaghetti Carborna - light-footed, with a foamy sauce, thin crispy fried prosciutto and shaved parmesan and white Piedmonte truffles on top. Very fresh fish, fresh bright vegetables. The food is wonderful and screams for a great bottle of wine. Unfortunately, the list is not only small and not only fails to state the vintage, the name of the producer is also missing. But even after discovering this, we could not really find a wine among the around 20 offered by the bottle that were worthy of the superb food. Next time I shall ask if I can bring my own!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

For an italian abroad for work, coming there for dinner it's like coming home for some hours. You find here italian dishes you'll never find elsewhere in the area. Very kind waiters and wonderful atmosphere!

1  Thank Edoardo Pietro F