All reviews free mini bar business trip please note free wifi train station buffet breakfast is melia rewards cleaning staff middle shower design city germany km
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I am a repeater guest of the hotel since Jul 2013 and a platinum member of MeliaRewards loyalty program (card # 302966033D).
My last stay was from 23/10 till 01/11. In advance I have requested a room facing the street side. In exchange I was accommodated to a room facing the inner yard, which I hate. As I had a long-term stay of 9 nights, I asked the reception to relocate me as soon as possible, taking into consideration busy Messe period.
Unfortunately, no one got back to me with any kind of information or offer in the course of my stay.
As a cherry on a cake, housekeeping threw away my personal paper bags, standing in the room (apart from the borders of a garbage can). I cannot understand why the staff disliked my bags; in the meanwhile I planned to use it while packing my clothes and really missed it. Also someone took an opened bottle of wine from the fridge. Thank you for leaving me my cheese and yogurt on Sunday, when all supermarkets in the area are closed. At least I had something to eat. I have never experienced such a general room cleaning over the last 4 years of visiting Innside Neue Messe. However the cleaners had better to wash the floors in a more accurate way rather than take my personal belongings. I had a big spot on the floor of a restroom over my whole stay.
The hotel looks quite "tired" since the years go by; I had a big spot of rust in the sink (room #227).
On the weekend no one fulfilled my free mini bar.
Over the busy period of Messe, breakfast met me with empty buffet plates. There was not enough staff for fully booked period. Service was slow and not efficient. The same applies to reception.
Awful experience, I’m very disappointed.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The hotel is nice. Price is ok.
We stay there a lot a lot. recently there were many problems with housekeeping. They trow away personal things and took the forgotten and lost things without informing. the fron dest has no idea what is going on. each next day the new fromt desk is not informed about the currect problems.
not even once we were offered to carry the luggage to the room.
the breakfast bacame poor.
I expect more careness as I want to feel home when I stay there for long periods.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was just 13 min walking to the train station but a bit far from central of Munich. Nothing around in the evening. The room was nice but the only issue i had they didn’t release the money that they blocked for guarantee of the reservation so make sure when you pay the check out to ask to release the money blocked.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The room we got did not suit for a business trip with colleagues since the shower is transparent in the middle of the rooom. We had to go to the gym to shower alone. The third bed was a child bed even though we paid adult prices.The breakfast is very good but expensive. Staff is good.

Room tip: Bathroom hardly exist in the rooms
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Practically next door to our Munich branch, this hotel was ideal for visit
Decor is modern
Staff gets mixed reviews from me
Reception staff were great, friendly and efficient
Breakfast staff - the guys were far more friendly and helpful than the female staff
I found the large bar man fairly rude and a bit discriminatory
Rooms were clean, but not a fan of the conceptual layout of the bathroom
Breakfast itself isn't too bad - fairly decent provisions

Will I stay again, pretty much every time I visit our Munich office due to its convenience
Would i stay for other reasons - very much doubt it

Date of stay: August 2017