“Dinner”

Il Veliero
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Aschheim
Price range: USD 7 - USD 28
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very good Tortellini and very friendly staff. They are very hospitable and you can see with every guest that comes in some are "Stammgäste". Must be because of their friendly approach.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The great thing about travelling in Germany as an Englishman is the Germans don't translate everything, menus are in German ( as a rule ) this makes eating out fantastic fun, and choosing a beer even better. And I'm being serious, in spain everything is in English, where is the fun in that! So maybe I accidentally ordered a pizza with a chewy base with a distinctly fresh from the freezer texture. I also ordered a salad to start and a beer in the interim. Again this could be a cultural divide, but I had to wait for the food before I could have my beer, despite me asking three times. In fact everything arrived in unison, starter, pizza, and beer - like a McDonald's happy meal - except for my experience the result was not so happy. Having said all the above, the staff were very helpful, and the restaurant is certainly popular, and the setting is very pleasant.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The place is with excellent Italian food and friendly Italian waiters. I was here for lunch, but it was like a good dinner. Food is very fresh, well prepared and funny presented.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

At Il Veliero you at once feel at home, especially when you come with your kids. The staff is always joking with the children, very warm hearted and helpful. The food is absolutely delicious. Each time we are in Aschheim, we make sure to go there. Sometimes it's hard to get a table so making a reservation is highly recommended.

1  Thank EvelynAsia
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Used to come here in the days I used to work for Escada nearby, Dornach. I'm glad to say it's still excellent. Also good to see that although only small five waiters are attending to guests. Every table taken this Friday lunch time.