“Lunch like a dinner”

Il Veliero
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Aschheim
Price range: USD 7 - USD 28
Reviewed 20 March 2017

The place is with excellent Italian food and friendly Italian waiters. I was here for lunch, but it was like a good dinner. Food is very fresh, well prepared and funny presented.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 21 December 2016

At Il Veliero you at once feel at home, especially when you come with your kids. The staff is always joking with the children, very warm hearted and helpful. The food is absolutely delicious. Each time we are in Aschheim, we make sure to go there. Sometimes it's hard to get a table so making a reservation is highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank EvelynAsia
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Used to come here in the days I used to work for Escada nearby, Dornach. I'm glad to say it's still excellent. Also good to see that although only small five waiters are attending to guests. Every table taken this Friday lunch time.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016

went there for a business lunch. were seated immediately and service was cordial. we ordered grilled squid as an appetizer to share, it was very fresh and tasty, ordered a bottle of wine for the table, decent wine and fairly priced. I had the spaghetti Aglaia Olia, which was good, a little too much sliced garlic for my taste but I was able to move it aside and eat my pasta. the food my guests ordered look good as well.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff and excellent food. Everything starts with entering the restaurant. Staff makes you feel like home together with the excellent food. If you are in the area it's a must to try Il Veliero!

Date of visit: March 2016