“Perfect Ribeye”
Review of Carmine's

Carmine's
Price range: USD 15 - USD 35
Description: Italian food at its best! A dining experience that will entreat you to some of the most amazing flavors of Italy.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I normally don't leave reviews for restaurants because everyone has such different tastes. The Ribeye at this restaurant was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I have not had a meal so well presented and taste so good in a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We had excellent experience at Carmine’s. Staff was helpful and smiling. As a starter i ordered fried shrimp and calamari it was Ok but not comparable with Europe. Pizzas are great. They have great grilled salmon. Pasta with pesto was awesome. As a dessert tiramisu really delicious.
Prices are like 50$ per person. Starter, main course, dessert and drink..

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It's not easy to prepare your food when you don't have the original ingredients, but with Carmine everything is possible. Salt Lake City is too far from Italy and from Naples to import fresh Mozzarella cheese and some other ingredients that are the basic for the Italian food, so he decided to resolve the problem in a different way: he makes his own Mozzarella cheese, he makes his own yeast to prepare a great pizza dough and fresh past.
I tried the pizza in some other places here in SLC but his pizza is the best and the same for spaghetti with claims, the fried shrimps, the bruschetta, the salmon.
I'm speechless about the desserts; great Tiramisu and Cannoli.
The service is typically Italian so if you think the go there to sit down, eat and leave in 30 minutes you may be surprised. In Italy the restaurant is a moment to relax and talk with the people you're sitting at the table, we take our time. They are nice and friendly.
By the way, Carmine didn't pay me for this review and didn't promise any free meals, I'm just happy to be able to eat some good stuff!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We've now been to dinner here twice and both times, the food and service were excellent. The ricotta, burrata and mozzarella are all made in-house and are fantastic! We had the fried calamari and shrimp for an appetizer the first time we went and were quite impressed with how light and fresh it was. The salmon I had for my main was beautifully prepared as was my husband's pasta. Oh, and the pasta is made in-house too. The wine list is great and very affordable. All in all, this has become a favorite place to go. So happy to have found them!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at Carmine’s. It’s a perfect location for a romantic dinner or a birthday party, and the staff really are amazing!
The menu features a great selection of Italian specialities including home made pasta, meat and seafood dishes and pizza.
I thought the prices were pretty reasonable considering the quality and quantity of the presented food.
There is both indoor and outdoor seating, a bar and lounge area.
Definitely will return.