Welcome Hotel(Jarfalla)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

USD 67
USD 110
USD 98
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 96
USD 93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 100
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Connect Hotel Kista(Kista)(Great Value!)
USD 73
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

USD 250
USD 108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 161
USD 140
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Sthlm Bromma(Bromma)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

All reviewsmain buildingguide michelinstayed here for one nightpillowsstockholm
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This hotel is perfect for a romantic stay or for friends who want to upgrade their gathering with good food and a chic environment.
The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had, not to mention the dinner which was delicious. We also had the aperitive package on arrival that was very good and relaxing.
Perfect during wintertime when you want to enjoy the company of one another in a cosy and beautiful quiet place (children under 12 are not allowed and wouldn't fit in the environment.).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Jyrki S, Hotelldirektör at Gorvalns Slott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for the nice review Pauline W. We are so happy to hear that you visit was an memorable one! We do hope to welcome you bak in the near future!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This hotel is a wonderful place to spend a weekend at.
This hidden gem is a great opportunity to recharge the batteries surround by beautiful nature. The hotel staff was professional and very welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jyrki S, Hotelldirektör at Gorvalns Slott, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear darjav791, thank you for your feed back. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you got to charge your batteries. We hope to see you here soon again!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for the second time in a year and again we were very pleased with the food. At Gorvaln they try making traditional dishes with an experimental touch, mixing different flavours and finding unique combinations.
Truly recommended for couples.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jyrki S, Hotelldirektör at Gorvalns Slott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you MichaelKron for your feed back. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. We hope to see you here soon again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Well firstley as a visitor I must say that I gave them some problems due to that I was at the hotelllate in the evening. They did know about it so there shouldn't be any problems in that. When I called to ask where to park they told me to park at a parking spot close to the "castle" building and not close to my room. So after dinner we took the car to the room, something good to know if you plan on drinking something in the form of alcohol.

The room per say was okay in the best of manners. The biggest problem was that in between our beds we found an old scruffy T-shirt... I have never found a used peace of garment in a hotell room before. And I have been to hundreds.... regarding breakfast it was served late in the summer as the staff in the restaurant told us in the evening but the papers told us differently. When I left a bag with the old papers and the T-shirt in the morning I got a sorry and noting else, this made it even worse. I hope that if I told them already when I found it that they would have given us another room but I never told them due to the time of day when I found it. I never got an excuse via email either. Do I was there with a friend and that was ok. If I would have been there with my spouse there would have been another scenario. As for breakfast and dinner it was really good but that is another review. Beds were good and could be made dark. But noisy..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Jyrki S, Hotelldirektör at Gorvalns Slott, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for your review and feed back Raymond B. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience the forgotten item in your room caused you. I would like to point out that this a mistake that we are not known for. I am sorry that my team forgot to inform you about the breakfast time personally upon your check in, I will remind them of this. To give our guests the best service and to avoid them having to carry their bags back and forth, we always recommended our guests to drive up to the castle for the check in. During check in we sign a room to the guest and thereafter tell them where to park closest to their room. Next time you will come and visit us, I kindly ask you to contact me directly via our Front Desk and I will personally take care of your reservation.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The castle and surrounding was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious, we didn't eat dinner since it was really expensive, we wish they would have a cheaper option. You are not guaranteed to stay at the castle, the lower class rooms where down the hill in two seperate houses with more of a hostel feeling. The personel where really nice and helpful. The rooms where okay, not super fancy but clean. The pillows where horrible so we didn't get a good night sleep and we both woke up with pain in our backs really early. The rooms in "Villa Solbacka" really needs a fresh up and a change of bedclothes. Otherwise the hotel had perfect surroundings with nice walks by the water.

Breakfast 5/5
Rooms 2/5
Surroundings 5/5
Pricing 2/5 (coffee costed 35kr (4 USD) for a small paper cup!)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jyrki S, Hotelldirektör at Gorvalns Slott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Nina H, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your stay was other than perfect. As the castle itself is quite small, so no rooms are alocated in there. All rooms are in the buildings in the proximity of the castle and has the same standard. We are going to do an inventory of all beds in Villa Solbacka, so that all beddings are up to standard. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you back to us another time. When you return, I kindly ask you to contact me directly so I can assist you with your reservation.