“Great food with friendly service”
Review of Bistro Coco Vin

Bistro Coco Vin
Ranked #70 of 184 Restaurants in Malvern
Price range: USD 12 - USD 28
Description: Exclusive to Melbourne, Bistro Coco Vin combines Korean flavours with modern and classic French techniques to create an exciting new style of cuisine. Food is our passion, meaning our menu is constantly evolving and reinventing itself to take advantage of only the freshest seasonal local produce of Australia. Jiguem jeulgyeo! (Korean for "indulge today!")
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I love Coco Vin! Since being introduce to it, I've been 3 times and enjoyed it each time. The Bi Bim Bap is my favourite; it's fabulous - and different! My wife loved her lamb cutlets and my friends devoured their Sizzling plate with seafood and steak (enough for 2). With 2 entrees, 2 mains, a shared sweet and corkage, $90 for my wife and I (with tip) is great! It should be busier - highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Coco Vin
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I love Coco Vin! Since being introduce to it, I've been 3 times and enjoyed it each time. The Bi Bim Bap is my favourite; it's fabulous - and different! My wife loved her lamb cutlets and my friends devoured their Sizzling plate with seafood and steak (enough for 2). With 2 entrees, 2 mains, a shared sweet and corkage, $90 for my wife and I (with tip for the service) is great! It should be busier - highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is a new restaurant close to a number of other cafes and restaurant, and the first French/Korean menu we've come across locally. Service is quick and friendly, and the small menu offers plenty to choose from. We went for dinner and enjoyed Korean dumplings for starters, then my partner had steak while I thoroughly enjoyed John Dory with capers and rocket. And delicious French fries. The breakfast menu is very inviting. We thought the food was fresh and delicious, prepared with care.