All reviews leisure centre movie night kids club family changing bar food family room swimming pool is separate shower and bath easter break family stay food was lovely lovely hotel dvd player function room top class tea and coffee two night stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I attended a business meeting here recently and gave a presentation.
The room was very well set up and staff very helpful.
There is ample parking outside and the entrance is bright and welcoming. I did not stay in the hotel but the meeting facilities are excellent.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Monica G, Manager at Charleville Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Redsionnach,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I have passed on your kind words to our Conference & Banqueting Manager. We hope to see you again in the not so distant future and maybe then you could try out our other hotel facilities as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent one night in this hotel in September. From the moment we entered to check in the receptionist couldn't have been more welcoming. She was a lovely bright pleasant girl. Everything about our stay was enjoyable. We had bar food which was lovely and there was a lovely ambience about the bar area. My only downside was that the leisure centre is in a separate building and was a little busy with children's swimming classes but that would not stop from returning to this hotel. Overall we had a very pleasant stay and had totally ended up here by accident but hopefully we will return sometime in the future.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunseeker186643

Dear Sunseeker186643,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kinds words to our Front Office Manager regarding the lady who had such a lovely greeting for you on arrival. I have also passed on your feedback to our Leisure Club Manager. We hope to see you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

My wife and I stayed here with our 2 kids (4&5) for weekend Break recently.
Could not have imagined how perfect a stay we would have. The hotel itself is extremely luxurious, comfortable and spotless clean. The food in the bar restaurant is high quality and very tasty, and very reasonable. The rooms have absolutely everything you require for an enjoyable stay. I used the leisure facilities to take the kids for a swim and they loved it there.
We booked the movie night package for an extra €10 and it was an absolute treat. 5/6 family movies along with a great array of treats for us to enjoy.
The staff are very courteous, friendly and very helpful. Will be returning here and recommending to friends and family

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bryanb82,
Thank you for such a lovely review. I am delighted that you and Your family enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind words to all the team for which they are all very grateful. It always proud to hear that our guests have enjoyed themselves through out the different departments of the hotel and also that it would be passed on to other family and friends. We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Patrick Moriarty.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely bedroom and hotel is very modern and staff are very friendly.Only down fall we asked for a double room and when we got to room there was two single beds.size of the room is very specious.would go again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sam S,
Thank you for your kind review. I have passed on your comments to our accommodation manager so this would not occur again. I hope to see you again in the not so distant future.

Regards,
Patrick Moriarty,
Operations Manager.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Very good hotel, really nice receptionist checked us in, room comfortable, great buzz in the bar yesterday with good live jazz music, staff and bar manager paul really kind and attentive. Had dinner in the osprey and it was superb very relaxing and comfortable and the swim this morning was very refreshing. will be back!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jhil741,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel and we look for ward to seeing you again in the not so distant future.