“Good quality food and service”

The Falcon At Hatton - Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Falcon At Hatton - Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Hatton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 32
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO THE FALCON AT HATTON Gastro Restaurant, Country Pub and Hotel, The Falcon offers fine food, cosy corners and a real rustic feel. You'll enjoy a warm welcome, with exceptional dining and service, all in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Toast our Sunday Roast, sample dishes from our A La Carte Menu, or simply savour a hand-pulled cask ale, whilst flicking through the weekend papers. Take a stroll straight off the car park down the public footpath and you'll find stunning countryside. Amble past pretty St Mary's Church, and down country lanes. Finish back at the Falcon for a well earned lunch. Our 8 accommodation rooms are part of a converted barn, which offer a comfortable place to stay with a mix of twin and double rooms. Located in the village of Hatton, just off the M40 at Junction 15 and the A46 we're a short jaunt away from the historic towns of Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa and Stratford upon Avon. The Falcon is also within easy reach of the NEC, making it an ideal location for conference organisers and delegates. INDULGE IN OUR SUPERB MENU, ALWAYS PREPARED WITH THE FRESHEST SEASONAL PRODUCE. Savour superb new seasonal flavours and classic favourites. As always all dishes are prepared to order from the freshest, finest produce.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing meal last night. We couldn’t fault it. Special mention for the scallops and ham hock croquettes. Already booked our next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came in for a meal with my mother on Good Friday. Managed to book a table last minute and very glad I could. When we arrived we were greeted by the manager Sam and were given a very warm welcome, we were soon shown to our table by Henry and were given time to decide what we wanted. Our waitress Georgie took our order, I had a fillet steak and my mother had a burger with Stilton. Complements to the chefs as the food was cooked to perfection. After dinner we were too full for deserts, however the menu sounded incredible, so my mother just had a calypso coffee made perfectly by the barman Gavin, one of the best liquor coffees she’s ever had. All together it was a very enjoyable visit and even though we arrived quite late we were not rushed at any point during the meal and it was all very reasonably priced for what you received. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes great food, fantastic service and a great atmosphere.

1  Thank Rach724
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly, nice little place. Food is ok, on the pricey side with mains between 12.50-17 pounds mainly. My pork cheek was tasty but the pomme Anna was disappointing and not much flavour on the plate.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I went the The Falcon to celebrate my birthday with my husband and two early teens sons. The staff were very attentive and polite, and the restaurant had a very pleasant cosy ambience. We were given a discount on a bottle of cava as it was a special occasion and they put a candle in my dessert :-) The food was delicious and reasonably priced. I had the lamb curry, while the boys and my husband enjoyed the burgers very much - and they are connoisseurs of burgers....Would strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We travelled from Kent on the Tuesday for an exam on the Wednesday and stayed overnight at The Falcon. Accomodation was clean and tastefully furnished. And lovely and warm. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was fabulous. Breakfast was included in the room rate and again, was excellent. The only negative is that The Falcon is situated on a main road. Pretty noisy till you get used to it which we did and it would not stop me from staying there again.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming and when we explained our very tight schedule the next morning, we were given directions to local places of interest that we could visit in the short time we had.
Would highly recommend.