The K Club(Straffan)
USD 118
USD 101
USD 123
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 158
USD 147
Hotels.com
USD 164
USD 149
Travelocity
1,222 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantkids clubleisure centrelovely hotelset menusteam roomhot breakfastboth nightsan overnight stayfamily breakkildare villagefamily roomfood was lovelyreception areabar foodhotel barmy mum
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a superb back massage in the Westgrove recently. I went with a friend for a bit of pampering & what a lovely surprise. We were in the very capable hands of the Spa Manageress who gives the best back massage. A real treasure & highly recommended for great value & stress free time out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jon M
Jerry R, General Manager at Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing Spa Haven at the Westgrove Hotel. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your treatment and that you considered us good value for money. Joan our Spa Manager will be enthused by you feedback and to know her efforts were appreciated. We do hope you will consider our Spa Haven for future treatments and we look forward to welcoming you. Thank you for your custom.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this fab hotel on Thurs 29th March and loved it. The Receptionist on check in was lovely and pleasant and helpful. Hotel was lovely and warm on a cold and wet day. Restaurant manager was a fantastic girl as were all tbe staff.
Only fault was the bedroom was way to hot and found it hard to sleep even with the heating off.
Josephine

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you for visiting the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa and I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and that you found our team at reception and in the restaurant friendly and welcoming. I am sorry you were too warm in your bedroom. Thank you for your custom and I do hope you will consider us again when taking a break away.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel with everything that you need. The hotel has a lovely swimming pool and fully equipped Gym. The staff are excellent, they always greet me by my name and will do anything to help. The rooms are very comfortable with loads of space.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa and for taking the time to give us your review. I am delighted to read your kind comments and I thank you for recommending us to others. Thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
General Manager.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

As a family of 7 we stayed in the hotel for 3 days. The hotel was as required and comfortable enough. On two occasions we tried to have bar snack. Neither time could we get a table. On Sunday we managed to get a table for the carvery that was not a carvery. In the convention form, you would expect to have a selection of meats and vegs. Not here one choice of pre-cooked Beef, chicken, pork chop or salmon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jerry R, General Manager at Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa and for taking the time to give us your review. I am glad to read you found the Hotel comfortable but disappointed that the carvery did not live up to your expectations. We usually have several joints of meat on the carvery on a Sunday as it is normally very busy. I am sorry this was not your experience. I do hope you will consider us again when taking a break away and I thank you for your custom.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband got married in the westgrove 5 years ago and thought it would be lovely to stay there for our anniversary, I was delighted to see the westgrove hasn’t changed in those years, the staff were still the most welcoming and friendly they couldn’t do enough for us, the room was amazing and spotless clean, the food was beautiful, I would like to thank the staff for making our stay so enjoyable

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for returning to the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa for your 5th Wedding Anniversary and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that it brought back happy memories for you both. Thank you for your kind words they are much appreciated. I do hope you will consider us for a break away or family event in the future. Many thanks for your custom.
General Manager.