“STUNNING”
Review of Coral Shop Irena

Coral Shop Irena
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Korcula Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Coral shop Irena was founded in 1990, located in the historical town of Korčula. At the same location where my late grandfather had his jewellery, today is my inherited shop. I am a third generation, which nurtures and continues six decades long family tradition of making and designing jewellery. I am proud that the quality of our design recognized as ours, and world-famous fashion designers, actors, singers, photographers, and other to us very dear people.
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Very impressive original jewellery definitely a return visit needed. I purchased a coral necklace which I am so
Proud of wearing.

"croatia"
in 4 reviews
"knowledge"

Reviewed 3 October 2018

There are many coral shops in the Croatian islands but if you fancy getting some coral jewelry for yourself or a friend this has to be the place to go. Superb range , large and small. Simple to find, just go up the long steps through the old entrance archwayinto the old part of town and keep going straight on until you will find it on yr RHS.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I love this place! I bought 3 pieces of unique jewelry here. The owner is very friendly and helpful and I will definitely come back here to buy unique and local jewelry! Would highly recommend it!

1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

On our way to Korcula, we saw an advertisement for Irena Coral Shop on the Catamaran from Dubrovnik.
So, when we visited Korcula old town, we were drawn to the shop when we spotted it.
We immediately realised that this is a serious, high end coral jewellery shop run by Irena, who knows her business. The business has been family owned for many years, started up by her Grandfather. She makes all of her stock and it is of the highest quality. To purchase a beautiful neckless for my wife to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary was the ideal present. Irena was so helpful we went away pleased to have done business with her. We also found out that her daughter is now making glass bead jewellery and has a window devoted to her side of the business. So something for the younger ladies?
Pay the shop a visit for the best coral jewellery!

2  Thank jeffpH3214BK