Review Highlights
Fantastic jewelry store - the real deal

Irena is a third-generation jewelry designer selling superior products. I had decided to buy a... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Kathleen M
Williamstown, Massachusetts
STUNNING

Very impressive original jewellery definitely a return visit needed. I purchased a coral necklace... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Judith C
Greater Sydney, Australia

All reviews great ambassador beautiful jewelry amazing service third generation one of a kind amazing experience necklace irene purchase grandmother kindness jewelery enriched buying town croatia knowledge
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

On our way to Korcula, we saw an advertisement for Irena Coral Shop on the Catamaran from Dubrovnik.
So, when we visited Korcula old town, we were drawn to the shop when we spotted it.
We immediately realised that this is a serious, high end coral jewellery shop run by Irena, who knows her business. The business has been family owned for many years, started up by her Grandfather. She makes all of her stock and it is of the highest quality. To purchase a beautiful neckless for my wife to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary was the ideal present. Irena was so helpful we went away pleased to have done business with her. We also found out that her daughter is now making glass bead jewellery and has a window devoted to her side of the business. So something for the younger ladies?
Pay the shop a visit for the best coral jewellery!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank jeffpH3214BK
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife entered this little shop earlier today. Irene greeted us and taught us alot about her shop, how it has been in the family for generations. We bought a beautiful necklace and earrings,perfect for my wife

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Erik S
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I visited Dalmatia and so many shops but entering at Irena’s shop was one of the best experiences on my trip. She is knowledge, super kind and very proffesional and passionate about her work. She explains everything about coral and how she maked her jewelry. I highly recommend her shop.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Ettore S
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The moment you walk into the store is an automatic " WOW" The coral jewelry is so exquisite. I met the owner Irena in the store she was very professional and delightful and the staff is very helpful and kind. I highly recommend irena coral shop. I absolutely love my jewelry and they're such a great memory from a beautiful island. I purchased jewelry for friends back home as a gift and they were amazed. The jewelry is beautiful,unique, and rare!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Kasandra94
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

During our first visit to Korcula we discovered a unique coral shop "Irena".It was an wonderful and amazing experience.
Irena itself is an amazing person and great ambassador for her town and her shop.
She gave us all the knowledge and show her passion for corals and other jewelry.
Irena thank you for all this years of your hospitality,kindness and friendship, and for making such a unique and beautiful jewelry which I wear everyday with love and joy.

Date of experience: July 2018