“Beautiful unique jewelry”
Review of Coral Shop Irena

Coral Shop Irena
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Korcula Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Coral shop Irena was founded in 1990, located in the historical town of Korčula. At the same location where my late grandfather had his jewellery, today is my inherited shop. I am a third generation, which nurtures and continues six decades long family tradition of making and designing jewellery. I am proud that the quality of our design recognized as ours, and world-famous fashion designers, actors, singers, photographers, and other to us very dear people.
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The moment you walk into the store is an automatic " WOW" The coral jewelry is so exquisite. I met the owner Irena in the store she was very professional and delightful and the staff is very helpful and kind. I highly recommend irena coral shop. I absolutely love my jewelry and they're such a great memory from a beautiful island. I purchased jewelry for friends back home as a gift and they were amazed. The jewelry is beautiful,unique, and rare!

Date of experience: June 2018
"croatia"
in 4 reviews
"knowledge"

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

During our first visit to Korcula we discovered a unique coral shop "Irena".It was an wonderful and amazing experience.
Irena itself is an amazing person and great ambassador for her town and her shop.
She gave us all the knowledge and show her passion for corals and other jewelry.
Irena thank you for all this years of your hospitality,kindness and friendship, and for making such a unique and beautiful jewelry which I wear everyday with love and joy.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank antoniamikelicgrubic
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

If you wanna buy beautiful unique jewellery, best coral and pearl in Croatia, you should definitely visit Irena Coral shop: Unique designs, amazing experience and high quality products.
Irena is a wonderful talented person. She and her mother were so kind to us and meeting them was an absolute pleasure. We are looking forward to go back to Korcula soon and visit Irena again!

2  Thank Sepideh H
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We visited the shop and it is breathtaking. A must stop for couples... Owner is so kind and helpful.

2  Thank Roman P