All reviews washing machine top floor old town the bus air conditioning small kitchen great apartment a wonderful stay stayed longer fantastic location would definitely stay here again hvar jelena marco island key dock
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This was a property that was reviewed in Rick Steve's but under a previous owner (Apartment Lenni). Marco and Jelena bought the property about a year ago. Marco met us at the dock and guided us the short walk to these lovely apartments right in the middle of old town. We booked through their website and was really simple. Marco gave us some great ideas for dinner and things to see the next day. We had the "Blue" apartment which had a queen sized bed, small kitchen and small bath with washing machine, hair dryer, and air conditioning; very clean and comfortable. Good wi-if also. Our only regret is that we couldn't have stayed longer because the ferry schedule would not allow. Since the ferry doesn't leave for Hvar until 6:30, Jelena allowed us to store our bags onsite and pick them up later. A very nice couple that went out of their way to make us feel at home. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jebgg
Marko M, Owner at M & J Central Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Gigi and Jentzen,
thank you very much for your kind words. We would love to host you again!
Kind regards,
Jelena and Marko

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I only stayed here for one night, but I really liked the Apartment. It has a great location and the it was decorated in a very warm, home-like style. The bed was very comfortable, there was a nice seating area and kitchen space, the wifi was terrific. The bathroom was a bit small, but it was totally manageable for one person.

Pero was incredibly nice and accommodating, storing my bag though the day, but giving me a key for access to get it back at my convenience. I have nothing but warm thoughts and feelings about this place, and it was a great apartment especially for the price.

I would stay here again without question.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank jgm_09
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Arriving in Korcula on a dark and rainy night, our host was waiting for us with warm hospitality and helped get our car safely parked for the night, where there isn't much space. Lovely, well located apartment room with all the amenities, including an opportunity to wash clothes! Also easy access to late night restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 23 September 2015

In an email to Pero, the owner, I mentioned that I had pulled a hamstring muscle. When we arrived by shuttle, he was watching for us to help with our bags and upgraded us to the ground floor apartment so that I wouldn't need to climb the stairs. We loved the apartment for its extremely central location and, also, for the little details that make traveling easier. There were more electrical outlets than I have ever seen in a room. They were excellent reading lights by the bed. The hair dryer was a good one and was in a holder that was convenient. And, there was a washing machine with a place to hang things to dry outside. What a godsend when on a long trip! I loved Korcula but am even more likely to return knowing that I could stay in one of Pero's properties again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Barb M
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Great apartment in nice location. Pero the owner even met us at the ferry and upgraded us to a beautiful room on the 1st floor. Very close to all restaurants and shops. Beautiful fish tank in nice modern kitchen. All in all highly recommended.......

Room Tip: 1st Floor Room With Fish Tank Was Very Nice And Romantic........
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple