“Great Apartment In Great Location.......”

and 1 more site!
M & J Central Suites
Ranked #5 of 21 Korcula Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Great apartment in nice location. Pero the owner even met us at the ferry and upgraded us to a beautiful room on the 1st floor. Very close to all restaurants and shops. Beautiful fish tank in nice modern kitchen. All in all highly recommended.......

Room Tip: 1st Floor Room With Fish Tank Was Very Nice And Romantic........
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sup409

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Host Pero is a gem, very gracious and attentive if you need him (we didn't really need him, but he did slip fresh towels in for us one day). He met us at the ferry and walked us to the apartment--the studio on the ground floor. He'd added a single bed (in lieu of the couch) due to my pre-arrival correspondence with him about sleeping difficulty. So the apartment included a king bed and a single bed across the room which was very helpful. Kitchen is equipped and just the right size for travelers. Apartment was spotless; there is not a lot of room in the studio apartment, but husband and I did NOT feel cramped there. Laundry was a major bonus for us even though the cycles for washer and dryer take twice as long as machines in the US; we were relieved to wash and dry after being on the road for 10 days. Table and seats outside on front stoop to sit, read, relax, eat. Pero explained the laundry machines, switches, nearby sights, fish tank light to us, and he even loaned us the electricity plug converters. Strong AC, strong wifi-internet. Location could not have been more convenient. We worried about the street noise since a restaurant with outdoor seating and a musician are literally three steps from the front door of the ground floor studio. Noise stopped around midnight, too late for us, but no noise or commotion was heard in the morning until after 11:00am, and then only passersby. Apartment Lenni is in the heart of Korcula Town and provides easy access to any part of the town. Only amenity to improve is sporadic hot water in the shower. After I was lathered (hair included), I had to finish in icy water. Husband reports hot water for his shower though at a different time of day.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ebunnyg
Reviewed 6 June 2015

I stayed here with friends on a bicycle trip for the second time in a year. The apartments vary in size and amenities, but all are clean and comfortable. Pero stored our bikes in the building across the alley.
The location is perfect, in the heart of the old town, steps from the walls and restaurants.
Most of the apartments have washing machines, handy for those carrying limited wardrobes in panniers.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2015

Firstly,Pero Modrinic..the owner, is a total gem! An incredibly kind person, he went out of his way...meeting me off the ferry,giving me his parking spot for my car,providing tips on what I could do in Korcula,given that a lot of places were closed as tourist season had not yet started..
The apartment is charming..with a washer/dryer..which is a Godsend for travellers..It is just off the main Avenue..steps away literally..from the main cathedral and square..Korcula is small, and I pretty much walked around the island in 30 min. flat..
The apartment is incredibly clean, with a lovely fishtank, and a small kitchen..which I did not need to use,but would be very practical for a family..
Pero was seIfless about giving me travel advice to my other destinations, and even told me about shorter driving routes ..Per his advice,I left at 4.30 am the next morning to catch the ferry to Orebic..and it was so safe and serene at that hour.. I would definitely recommend Apartment Lenni to anyone looking to stay in Korcula..Please look no further for a place to stay in this lovely town..

Room Tip: For me, the ground floor apartment was a godsend
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank phi4wisdom
Reviewed 9 October 2014

With a balcony opening directly on the Adriatic, this was a small slice of Paradise. Steps from restaurants, souvenir shops and the ocean. Spacious, fully equipped suite which was meticulously maintained, it even included a clothes washing machine. We spent 2 lovely nights in this laid-back town and would return in a heart beat.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family