Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews through vrbo puerto rico beach chairs boathouse condo pools fern fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

I cannot say enough about the grounds, amenities and sheer beauty of this place... it’s unmatched! So much to do, so many pools, walking trails, boathouse, spa, multiple beaches, etc. Rent a condo through Vrbo or Airbnb and you will be extremely happy! We’ve travelled here with our four kids and also as a couple.

Unfortunately as of March 2021 they are WAY understaffed and anything takes an impatiently long amount of time. The staff are very friendly and try their hardest (I felt very bad for them and tipped well!), they simply don’t have enough arms and legs to deliver the service customers who pay Bahia Beach $$$ expect. Restaurants take at least an hour for any food and we visited at least five times each time hoping something would change. Food is also only okay. Our best meals which were worth coming back were at Cocoteros the gulf hut!

Anyways, I’m hoping they fix the staffing problem. I will absolutely return to the condos but a grocery store trip and restaurant reservations will be critical.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed in the condos over spring break. There were a handful of pros and a handful
Of cons. Pros: the property is gorgeous. Stunning. I honestly didn’t know something like this existed in Puerto Rico. The condo we stayed in was gorgeous. The condos and houses are made for a covid social distancing vacation. The beach as well as the pool there aren’t really any people around. It was amazing for what we needed. Due to covid our families biggest need was space and not a lot of crowds. This property was perfect for that. At times it felt like a private beach for just us. The golf course is in pristine condition and is fun to play. The boat house is open and uses reservations, which it is what it is.
YOU NEED TO RENT A CAR!! That leads me to the Cons: You will need a car. On property there is 1 restaurant open 7 days a week and that is at the hotel and booked constantly, super hard to get a table or reservation and is honestly a hot mess. The beach club restaurant is only open Thursday-Sunday and you guessed it almost impossible to get a reservation. The pool restaurant-yea that’s not open either Monday-Thursday. Want a drink at the pool bar? Good luck- I honestly couldn’t figure out when they were open! In addition they clearly are making reservations for hotel guests (not condo and house) a priority. We went and got groceries and found amazing restaurants off property (albeit a 20-30 minute drive). The beach club itself, just like the entire property, is MASSIVELY understaffed. There aren’t enough people working really anywhere at the St. Regis resort and it is just a bit of a staffing mess. The staff that is there is working hard, they just are insanely understaffed. The beach chairs come out at 10 or 11 am...honestly because there is just ONE person doing everything at the pool and beach. It all worked just fine for us as the pros of the space really out weighed anything for us and we don’t mind going and grabbing groceries and grabbing a beer from our fridge etc. I just want to help set expectations about covid travel to this property right now :-).

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

I have to say that this is the best restaurant in Puerto Rico. The food was absolutely outstanding, top notch . The service was extraordinary. I need to mention that Chef Andre goes above and beyond to accommodate all of his guests, The manager Miguel Was amazing. Service by Mary and Joann was awesome. Angel also did a super job in making us feel happy. Rolando was so kind. Accommodating the guest is their expertise. Definitely the best food, service and view. Lunch brunch or dinner you will be happy.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cobo212
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Just getting packed and ready to leave after a 5 night stay with my girlfriends. I’ve come here many times but this is the first time back after Maria so I was skeptical that the property would be as beautiful as I remembered.. they didn’t miss a beat. The rooms have been done over in white and are well appointed and magnificent. The new Greek restaurant that replaced Fern is equally delicious.. The prices are a bit high but the food does not disappoint.
The staff, from the check in to the butlers are delightful, efficient, and are eager to make the stay as wonderful as possible..
Cannot wait to come back again next year!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Veranda condos and they are awesome. We also played golf while the wives went to the pool at the St Regis Hotel. The golf course is one of the best in the Caribbean and the girls raves about the pool and service at the St Regis Pool. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that can travel to Puerto Rico. It’s like being on your own secluded island in the Caribbean.

Date of stay: October 2019