“Love the live music-not really a pub. ”
Review of Iguana's Pub

Iguana's Pub
Ranked #13 of 76 Restaurants in Rio Grande
Price range: USD 10 - USD 22
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Traditional Puerto Rican food in a family-friendly setting, Iguana's offers golf course and rainforest views.
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I think the name pub threw us off. It was actually more like a local (sort of) restaurant. There was a small menu but it was good. The bar tender was attentive and his drinks were superb! I wish we would have more time to come back here!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Dinner night before cruise was exceptional. This dining location offered Puerto Rican food which we wanted to make sure we tried since this was our first trip to Puerto Rico.

1  Thank JTCWalker
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The views from Iguana’s Club are both breathtaking and to die for. The rainforest is plush, green and inviting. The restaurant is clean and well decorated. We ordered the skirt steak mofongo with shrimp. The mofongo was perfectly seasoned and delicious. We trusted Alex the bartender to make us any drink that he wanted and hands down it was the best beverage we’ve ever had. Alex was fun, knowledgeable and personable. We will definitely be going back again and highly recommend that you try this place.

1  Thank Jimmy W
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service was great. The coconut mijoto was also so tasty. I ordered the coconut arepa with chapin it was great. My spouse ordered the stuffed chicken with mofongo. It was so tasty. Great place! Great view.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The mofongo is to die for. I closed my eyes as I ate. Portions were just right. Wonderful customer service. Can't wait to return!