“My Happy Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool a few steps from our villa.
Villa balcony as seen from the inside of the villa Dining area with great ocean views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool a few steps from our villa.
Villa balcony as seen from the inside of the villa
Dining area with great ocean views
Living Room
Living room with 42' Plasma TV
Living room has a queen size sofa bed
Bedroom with King bed, 32' TV and great ocean views
Fully equipped kitchem with dishwasher and washer & dryer
Direct view from our balcony
This is how close we are to the beach and is the view you will have
Left view from our balcony
Right view from our balcony
Infinity pool a few steps away from our villa
Village Playground
Great spa at the resort
restaurants
Full service casino at the resort
Pool a few steps from our villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NtVnYr59
Mesa
“My Happy Place”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I rented this villa last October and it was perfect! The location, the accommodations, the Owners especially. The only reason I'm not headed there again this year is because I had to cancel but I have every intention of being there again next year. Drinking my coffee in the morning, siting on the porch, listening to the waves . . . like I said, my happy place.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dieter Kuntz
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

VA
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

VA
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Anne A
Matane, Canada
“Lovely location,just want to come back to beautiful Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I traveled with my husband and 9 year-old son to Puerto Rico from August 3rd to August 11th,2013. We stayed at the beautiful Ocean Villas which are privately owned and located on the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. We were very pleased with the location and our one-bedroom villa that was fully equipped and big enough for the 3 of us.We could have easily fit one more child or adult with us.
We enjoyed our amazing view on the ocean and the sound of the waves from the large balcony where we ate most of our breakfasts and dinners that we cooked. As mentioned,the villas are just about 30 feet from the beach,very clean and quiet.
My son had so much fun learning how to surf and my husband took long walks along the beach each morning.I particularly loved the infinite pool and even went swimming twice at night under the stars! There also was a beautiful lap pool but they cleaned it while we were there and couldn't use it before the last day of our stay. We would recommend this location to anyone who likes to spend a relaxing time and not eat out every day. We actually like to buy local food and try new things while we travel so we made the best of our stay by going out at times but also cooking. We had lunch at Iguana's Pub located on the Resort and loved the place so we went back a few times for drinks as well. You would need to rent a car to get around and discover the area. Overall,we had a wonderful stay and would love to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful location and the infinite pool!
Liked least: Our room was not ready yet when we arrived late in the afternoon after a long day of travel.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing