“Great food”

Dos Panza Taqueria y Cantina
Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in Rio Grande
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My family went last night, the food was so good. The service took a little long but the restaurant was packed. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Nothing out of the ordinary. Not really mexican, but more med-tex with a puertorrican twist. Tourists and locals seem to like mexican food a lot and the place is always crowded. I like the place, don't get me wrong. The food is priced accordingly. The service is really good and so are the margaritas, and that is better than good enough for me.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent, but I would say that the service needs to improve. Our glasses were empty and the waitress never offered us another drink.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

It was very calm on a Tuesday afternoon. Excellent service. The food feels fresh and tasted even better. Ate outdoor, although there's a A/C room for the hot days. The place was clean.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Driving back to SanJuan from Luquillo, my husband and I stopped at this restaurant. My advice, don't waste your time; the service is slow, even though there were over 10 employees, they are not focused on service, my Carnitas were overcooked, my husband's tacos had no lettuce or tomatoes, dry as hell! It takes then at least 15 minutes to bring a Margarita! First and last time at this place.