“Great find! ”
Review of West Bay Diner

West Bay Diner
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Description: Welcome toWest Bay Diner. Join us daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Every day we have local specials at discounted prices! A place where locals go to eat
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This diner was recommended to us by a local man so we took a chance and drove out to West Bay on a whim, so glad that we did! Prices are fantastic, the food is great and the owner Danny is very friendly and welcoming! Diner is a cute little spot, set right on the main road with some parking outback. We enjoyed our first visit so much we ended up making another trip out for breakfast. The passion fruit smoothie is amazing!

1  Thank HalifaxTbird

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Right off of west bay road we came across a small diner which exceeded our expectations! The owner was very welcoming and runs the show, cooks, takes orders, etc! The prices were very fair and if you had any questions or opinions about where to go or things to see on the island, he’s the guy! Food was great, I had french toast and it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The ox tail was the best I've had in ages. The snapper was wonderful. The banana plantains were super good and sweet. Huge portions, great price.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I ordered the jerk pork which I usually like and my eyes started watering and my face turned red! My mouth was on fire, so I grabbed some red beans and rice, but no relief! It too was highly spiced. I cooled myself off with the water and steamed veggies, but don't order the jerk pork unless you like really, really spicy food! I'm ok now. My friend liked his stir fry. The place is cute inside. The waiter was really nice, so I would try it again. But never, ever order the jerk pork!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Our party of six went for a late breakfast and sat outside, which maybe I wouldn't do again because the property is so close to the road. But being from a northern climate we can never resist an opportunity to eat outdoors. Four of us had breakfast - omelets, french toast, waffles and pancakes, and two had grilled fish caesar salad. All the meals were good (not stupendous, but good), and our waiter was a lot of fun. The place obviously has a strong local following, so they are doing something right. There's a good selection on basic dishes and local specials and they serve breakfast all day, which is always a plus. If you're headed to the West Bay area, definitely drop in.