Open today: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Loved West Bay Loop for our Rum Point bike hire

You can't go wrong with West Bay Loop when renting bikes! We were a big group staying on Rum Point... read more

Reviewed 7 May 2018
Kate R
Wonderful Ride

My husband, parents and I did the West Bay Bike Loop and had a great time. Richard is great, he... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2018
Jessica M
Saratoga Springs, New York

All reviews bike tour the cracked conch national park road bike rented bikes grand cayman beach cruisers gave us a map cruise ship local neighborhoods easy ride wrong turn al fresco nature preserve nice ride island life seven mile beach
Reviewed 7 April 2018

we had planned on going, but never got to go, due to Richard I hope to find someone else that rents bikes.

WBLoop, Manager at West Bay Loop, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Richard here, manager at West Bay Loop.

We have a 100% safety record at West bay Loop because i am strict about customers having adequate riding skills. We get 2 million tourists a year here and not all of them have common sense.

We do have to refuse people regularly for safety reasons and this malicious Trip Advisor nonsense is what we get .If you cannot ride around safely in our yard we do not want you on the roads and we do not want you on our Guided Bike Tour, it can really ruin the day for our other customers. We now have 4 one star reviews now from people who have not actually used us. Two who never even set foot on the island. Are these relevant reviews?

Please read our 400 happy reviews from regular bikers who have actually arrived on the island, met me, and ridden the West bay Loop.

Special thanks as always to the local people in West bay for your patience ,warmth ,generosity and humour .
Richard and the West bay loop Team.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We rented bikes for the entire week. Richard was a pleasant fellow that delivered and picked up the bikes. He gave us a lock and two helmets. The beach cruisers were exactly what we were looking for. We will rent from Richard again on the next trip without a doubt.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My 2 sisters and I decided to rent bikes last week from this company because it was a cooler, partly cloudy day of our week long stay on Grand Cayman, It was a super fun and relaxing morning on the bikes. Richard picked us up promptly from our resort and took us to the starting point of the trail. We decided to do the bike trip ourselves, since we are pretty good at navigation. Richard fitted us all with helmets and made sure the bikes fit us properly. He had us take 2 laps around the parking lot to make sure we were comfortable. He is very safety minded, and gave us lots of tips for our trip. We are all over 60 years, and had no difficulty with the trail, as it is pretty flat. Richard made sure he went over the map with us before we left. There are lots of road signs on the trail that certainly helped. We went about 8 miles at a leisurely pace, and that included a stop at Heritage Kitchen for lunch, and a little side trip to "Hell" (don't bother wasting your time). It was a great morning. I highly recommend that you rent bikes from this company and do their guided or unguided tour. It was a great experience !! Thanks Richard !!!!

1  Thank dmill0918
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I had a good week, riding bike at Grand Cayman. This was our fourth trip to Grand Cayman, third staying on 7 mile beach, and the second time renting a hybrid bike from Richard. He delivered the bike to me at our condo at Sunset Cove on Sunday morning. He rescued me when I had a flat the following Wednesday. Thanks again!

If you want to do some riding I recommend renting a bike from Richard and heading up North to do the less traffic-filled roads up there. It is a small place, so to get some distance you need to do a loop or two, which is not difficult. From the south end of 7 mile beach it is easy to get in 15-30 miles in a round trip.

Trip Advisor will not allow me to insert a link to show you a mapped route as a suggestion. Message me if you would like this.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We toured West Bay unguided to stop and go at our own pace. The ride works well unguided. Richard (the proprietor) is an affable fellow that took care of us despite delays getting a tender off the cruise ship.