“The ultimate in getting away from it all”
other travellers have booked this property
TERRACE LIVING ROOM
ENTRANCE
LIVING ROOM
BARBECUE AREA
TERRACE AREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

stephenwe...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“The ultimate in getting away from it all”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This property is at the bottom of a very scenic valley. We were welcomed by the owner on arrival. A very warm and friendly lady who spoke excellent English. The villa itself is self contained, rustic and very comfortable. There is a small pub that is open at weekends. There are a number of houses in this small village and it is extremely quiet. The scenery is mountainous and beautiful. The nearest town is not far away and has restaurants and a supermarket. This is definitely a relaxing quiet retreat for getting away from it all and we loved it. The road down to the property is not for the faint of heart but is perfectly doable it you take it easy. Get your provisions in before you head down the mountain. The hottub is great but does cost extra, we used it every day. I had left something behind and lady was extremely kind and posted it to me in the UK. This is an owner who really cares, I love that. We were there in January which is perhaps the coolest month with temperatures at about 14 to 15C, so Scotland in summer really. I know that I said that is a get away from it all kind of place but I do like my wifi which was not available. Just a small recommendation to the owner. Thank you again for a great stay Monica!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing