We arrived on Turks & Caicos on November 12th with a mist of rain coming down. It is so humid there that if your hair has a tendency to frizz, bring lots of defrizz products! Lol. Picked up our car from Avis after being shuttled there from the airport. In hindsight we would probably have been better to be shuttled to hotel as there is an Avis right by the hotel. We arrived at the hotel to a welcoming staff seating us & providing us with a cool cloth & some punch. After check in, we were escorted to our room in the Athena building by a nice young woman. It was pouring by this point, but they have umbrellas handy all over the resort. The room was beautiful. Very clean. Nice amenities. We were on the 5th floor, ocean front. The young lady told us we were provided with as much bottled water as we wanted - so don’t drink the water! I didn’t realize this - so I was a little nervous about that. Everything was beautiful - it rained almost every day. So sad! We sat on the beach with sprinkles coming down. We walked the beach - with sprinkles coming down. We went out to eat & got rained on. We took our car & went driving for something to do. A lot of devastation from the hurricanes everywhere. A lot of the shops were either closed or getting repaired. There wasn’t a lot to do. The beach bbq was cancelled due to the rain. One of the nights we went out to eat, I got extremely sick after. Forgot & had a salad & ice in my drink. The next day we had partial sunshine, but I was too sick to crawl out until late in the day. So all in all not a great trip but it was a beautiful hotel. Thus the 5* for the hotel but not the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales