2,145 results
All reviews mango reef blue haven swim up bar ocean front all inclusive option full kitchen caicos dream tours beach house sister properties time share beautiful beach free shuttle washer dryer jerk chicken rum punch dinner on the beach grocery store
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

This resort was clean, well maintained and staffed with pleasantly friendly people with no exception. Any concerns we had were tended promptly. On the beach and handy to snorkeling, shopping. Many things to do. They have casual dining and more formal dining with good food and a buffet breakfast as well as beach snacks. Windy time of year for snorkeling but cooler than the summer months. Minimal cost for boat trips to the deeper water for reef viewing compared to other offers. Would definitely recommend this resort

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mainers04605
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear mainers04605.

Many thanks to you for making it the Alexandra resort. We are delighted to have met and exceeded your expectations... I will share with the team your comments, with a special shout out to our Chef for delivering good and tasty food. Looking forward to seeing on your next trip.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 12 February 2019

Alexandra is the middle ocean front property of 3 that you can experience. Beach House is the adults only choice and Blue Haven the other marina side beauty. The 3 can be all inclusive. The ocean is aqua, sand clean and soft, atmosphere inviting and the food tasty with dining surprises. The best feature of the resorts is their staff who are cordial, accommodating and full of smiling personality. If you enjoy beach or pool experiences, these resorts aim to please and offer 1/2 or full day excursions to add to your stay. We will return!

Room tip: Visit your assigned room before taking luggage there. Your same category may have a better set up.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Pam M
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Dear Pam M

Thank you for visiting with us at the Alexandra resort, we recognized the many choices available to you and we are especially proud and honored you choose to spend your holiday with us. I will let our staff know you've mentioned they are amazing and have gone above and beyond to exceed your expectations, we are happy your trip was fantastic all-around... looking forward to welcoming you back to the Alexandra resort. We trust your travel home was a pleasant and enjoyable one.

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

Be careful! They don’t keep their promises. Asked me to move rooms under the pretense of an “upgrade.” They locked me out of my original room, with all my luggage, hourS before my new room was available. Basically had nowhere to go for most of a day, even though I paid for that day. They promised that they would make it up to me, but that never happened. Won’t go back there, even if they comp’d me a room for the day that I lost!

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Connecticut2003

Dear Connecticut2003,

First let me apologize for not meeting and exceeding your expectation, as discussed with you, we will always go above and beyond to honor all request but at times may be unable to do so right away if you were not satisfied with your original room booked. During high occupancy our room turnover at time becomes a challenge base on categories booked... We did allow you to stay in the room and offered a three pm check in to the new room sorry we could not have done it right away.... again sorry for not meeting and exceeding your expectations.

Warm regards...

Reviewed 11 February 2019

Clean, friendly, safe, good food and fun. Staff is amazing!!! They go out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome. Especially got to know and love Sandra (hostess) Mo (reception organizer)Jessica (hostess) Teresa (server from the Philippines) and Trouble (bartender, very entertaining) Spoke to the Chef the day we were leaving to let him know how much we enjoyed the good food and service. Unfortunately I can't remember his name. We have stayed at the Alexandra in the past and will definitely go back.

Room tip: The suite with two bathrooms and washer and dryer was worth the money
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Linda T
KarlB2285, Guest Relations Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Dear Linda T

Thank you for visiting with us at the Alexandra resort, we recognized the many choices available to you and we are especially proud and honored you choose to spend your holiday with us. I will let our staff know you've mentioned they are amazing and have gone above and beyond to exceed your expectations, we are happy your trip was fantastic all-around... looking forward to welcoming you back to the Alexandra resort. We trust your travel home was a pleasant and enjoyable.

Warm regards...

Reviewed 5 February 2019

My husband and I would highly recommend The Alexandra. Great Service, Food was amazing, Very clean. Incredible beach. We were delayed by 11 hours for our flight home and they totally accommodated us. I can't say enough good things about Alexandra Resort.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Devoe2019
KarlB2285, General Manager at Alexandra Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

Dear Devoe2019