“An absolute must for foodies”
Review of Coyaba Restaurant

Coyaba Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Grace Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I went to Coyaba with friends who were spending their last night in TCI. We wanted to go to somewhere special to mark the evening and we were not disappointed.

My tenderloin beef was everything. For people with a sweet tooth they have a great desert menu too. On top of that the service and decor are exquisite.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Always an excellent dinner, many course, service is attentive, informative and detailed, will try to cater for all your needs.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

First, if I had to do it over again, I would request one of the garden patio tables. We were seated in the main dining area and it was too hot to enjoy this experience. I chose the strip sirloin. The strip was very flavorful and had a wonderful sauce. I also recommend the truffle fries. While the food was very good, I wouldn’t say it was excellent. It is very pricey so with it being overly hot and not having the garden patio ambience, it fell short of my expectations.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Dined last night with eight friends and Coyaba created the perfect evening- from the table placement to spectacular, personalized service, and amazing food, all nine of us were in awe!! The menu is always so creative with an attention to detail down to the very names of the dishes. Everyone was jealous of the guy wih the ‘calamari schnitzel’ and there was some bribing for a taste of the ‘gobble’ dish. This was a dining experience- thank you Mark and Jeremy. You now have huge foodie fans in NY, Boston and California.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Cozy quaint and atmospheric...feels like you are tucked away in a little hidden secret garden. Our waiter was superb. Mentioned that I have a shellfish allergy and he steered me in the right direction. Our friends ordered the blackened mahi mahi and a seafood skewer dish. My husband had thai shrimp curry and I had the ravioli with three meats...Appetizers were all delicious and we were so full and satisfied, we skipped desserts! This place is great for people who enjoy interesting dishes with a twist. We have discriminating foodies in our group and no one was disappointed! Definitely going back.