“Great Resteraunt”

Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Grace Bay
Price range: USD 9 - USD 39
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A favorite dining spot of island residents, the al fresco, deck-style restaurant, friendly staff and superb selection of fine wines makes Caicos Cafe a terrific place for casual romantic dining. Chef Max Olivari presents a notable savory menu offering Mediterranean specialties, house-made pastas, fresh-baked breads, succulent barbecue meats, grilled local seafood and mouth-watering house-made desserts. Open for dinner.
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Lovely view as you enjoy some great food served up by very friendly, polite and smiling staff. Great little island bar & grill...just what you expect & want.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,558)

Reviewed 26 October 2018

We were here in May 2018 for our honeymoon. I'd read lots of reviews about where we should eat, and Caicos Cafe made the list. We enjoyed it so much the first night we went that we made a return reservation for later in our trip.

We walked from our hotel and enjoyed the outdoor seating. Everything we tried was well-prepared. We left full and with no complaints both evenings. The drink menu had plenty of options, as did the food menu. The servers both nights were attentive and friendly.

We've recommended this restaurant to others who are visiting the island, and plan to go again when we return ourselves.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank phillybloom
Reviewed 17 October 2018

I've read a number of reviews and it seemed like it would be a wonderful place to dine. For our family at least, that was not the case. We were greeted very coldly and shown to our table. I ordered a chicken curry dish and it was sooo salty. I didn't have it in me to say anything. My husband ordered some shrimp dish and that was also salty. In addition for the quality of the food, the prices were overpriced. I would gladly pay more for good food. When we left, the owner looked at us as if were vermin or something. Was it because we had two young children? I don't know.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The food was great, but islandy expensive. Due to time of year, not crowded and the hours are limited (11-6). Service was good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

This is a hidden gem and a treat to enjoy. I always go here and have for decades.The atmosphere is enchanting and the food excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018