“A good touroperator with his own airplaines”
Review of TUI fly Belgium (formerly Jetairfly)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything went well; as we payed for a better lunch or dinner during the flight. On the way to Lanzarote I was sitting in a very old chair witch had had a very long life. The seat was detached; on the way back everything was in order. The crew was perfect and friendly and helpfull if necessary.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,213)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautifel flight to Punta Cana. On time / all taking care fore / good staff / always bussy / We had premium seats .. great seats / i'm a tall person/ leglenght is super! You pay extra but you get better check-ins /seats/food and drinks/ its a plus + ! The dream-linerplane is great !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A supplement of €50 each gave us a front row seat, an elegant meal and free drinks. The cabin was very cold but a blanket was brought right away. So all was en route to write a very positive review. But right at the end the whole experience turned sour due to the attitude of one of the cabin crew and the pilot. I am elderly, handicapped and as soon as we landed and the seatbelt sign off, I went to use the bathroom before passengers started to disembark. The door was locked but a hostess opened it for me only to find that the trash can had been placed inside. The other hostess told me I would have to wait and use the bathroom in the concourse and when I protested she told me to return to my seat and wait until all the passengers had disembarked when it would have taken two seconds to remove the trash and free up the toilet. My daughter took exception to this treatment as did another handicapped passenger who had also paid for premium service and was unhappy. It ended up with me finally being allowed to use the bathroom and an argument with the pilot defending the actions of his crew member on grounds of security which was plainly nonsense. He actually threatened to call the police at one point which several passengers afterwards told me was completely out of line. I am dreading the return flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight price started off great value 199 each way, we added another 150 each way for premium, and then while trying to secure a seat with additional leg room found by paying an additional 50 each way you could secure one of the 26 or so delux seats and service. Add it all up and it comes close to the KLM offer. Crew were excellent, nice helpful people.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service, flight was on time both ways, service in the counter was excellent too, and on board, customer service is very good also.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)