“Flew to Tokyo with them and have no complaints.”
Review of HK Express

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Good check-in, good flight - I even slept through the turbulence. Attentive service and good management of arrival. I did not purchase any food or beverages so I cannot comment on that.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,098)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I selected the airline because they had the best price. my purpose for travel was to go on a mission trip to kenya. as a part of the trip,,i would be donating clothing items to a children's home. i contacted the airline's customer care department, months in advance, askingfor a waiver on baggage fees. they asked me to provide a letter from the organisation to provethat the clothing items would definitely be donated. i did just that. they responded by sayng they still couldnot offer the waiver. They directed me to the PR department. i sent them an email three weeks ago, they did not respond. i sent a follow up letter a week ago, still no response. i am just so disappointed that hk express is not concerned with humanitraian efforts. Not responding to emails, after directing me to another department, is very unprofessional. I implore everyone to support airlines that are more coniderate as it relates to humanitarian causes.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very poor and cold-blooded ‘guest relation’ staff and policy ! Will not choose this airline anymore !

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I didn't experience any issues with this flight, like other reviews are saying. Everything went ok and there were no delays.

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I flew from Canada to ICN then back to Canada from Hong Kong. From ICN to HKG, I used this airline - was my first try. I was sitting in a first row- U Biz class. The flight attendant literally YELLED at me so loud telling me to put my device down (was on air plane mode the whole time) while I was taking a photo of the outside the view through the window. Good thing there was no one in front of me. I'm never taking this air plane ever again and will tell everyone to stay away from this company.

Date of travel: March 2018