“Everything cheap is not always great!!!”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well let's see flight was scheduled to leave at 7:30am it was delayed for about a hour (which was fine). Going back to the airport to go home the flight was suppose to leave at 11:35am on Monday 10/15/2018, they overbook by 25 people (how can that happen). Then they said maintenance issues was going on after that. Seems like they were not prepared or something. So little after 1:30 the flight took off, we landed in Austin, Texas some people got off others stayed on for the flight to New Orleans. While in Austin the plane did not take off after boarding waited another hour due to more maintenance issues. I gave this flight company two stars because I did get to where I needed to go and returned back home.
Here's my point of view do preventative maintenance on all your airplanes, so that you will not have to worry about any issues happening, pay attention to how many people book so that the plane is not overbook. Offer your guest free snacks or a refund on baggage since Frontier for every bag, including a carry-on. Furturemore on the flight coming home a flight attendant with curly hair was very rude to the person in the side with me, even went as far to touching her and forcing her in the seat. And she was just trying to pickup her bag.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,410)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just flew to Denver for the the weekend. I have heard some not so great things about Frontier so I was a little nervous but could not beat the price for a nonstop flight ($75 one way). My flight took off on time, arrived early and had an amazing crew. No, there are no bells and whistles (like WiFi), but I have never had a more pleasant flight and crew. I would highly recommend them and will choose them again when I fly. Make sure you read on their website regarding bags, etc so that you are fully informed. I also paid a little more for their “stretch seating”, which I guess I didn’t see much of a difference but overall super comfy (for a plane).

1  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Frontier airlines fly out of Sioux Falls and I reach my destination in a little over an hour- Denver, Co. For a short flight who needs the luxury of free snacks and drinks. I like the price! I don't select a seat and I don't check a bag. Bring what fits under the seat and you're set to go! And, once again, the flight was on time, coming and going. In fact we were early getting into Co.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Good:
- Very cheap flight

The bad:
- Small seats that don't recline
- Have to pay extra to pick seat
- Have to pay extra to have carry on
- Only provide water for free (soda, juice, snacks, etc costs extra)
- No inflight entertainment

Tip
- Frontier is in the International terminal (5) at O'Hare

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked a round trip flight at $67 each for our honeymoon. It seemed great except you have to pay quite a bit for carry on items and checked bags. Not to mention if you are traveling with another person you have to pay for an assigned seat. 25 for a regular uncomfortable seat and 48 for "extended leg room" if you could call a quarter inch extended leg room. There's nothing glamorous about this flight and if you booked a red eye prepare to be up the entire time as it is impossible to sleep. Everything is very squished together I was surprised I could fit in the bathroom. No wifi, TVs, or anything extra like that. Although I was grateful for the amazing flight crew they were attentive and accommodating.