“Nice and friendly flight”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The flight crew was very friendly and flight was good. The return flight was late from Cleveland, but still a very good flight back home.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,911)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We recently flew Frontier to and from Cancun from Denver. We paid for the upgrade to be able to have a carry on, a checked bag, and additional leg room. It was well worth the price.

The flights were on time, both departing and arriving. We have no complaints. For a discount airline, we got exactly what we were expecting for the price we paid.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I take frontier for the non-stop flights. The interior of the planes are mediocre, with thin seats that no longer recline, and the screens, which were great for kids, have been removed. I question the airline when so many of it's employees are constantly complaining about how much they are paid and how they are treated.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was the worst flight of my life! I had a connection in Denver of 1 hour and 15 minutes. However, immigration kept my sister and I about 45 minutes or more in a waiting room to ask us a few questions of rigor, which caused us to miss the flight to Las Vegas. The person in charge of Frontier Airlines saw us in immigration and knew we lost the flight against our will.

However, in spite of that, she preferred to get on the next flight a person who missed the same flight because he arrived late and offered us a single chair. She told us "that I should leave my little sister or be on the waiting list for a flight the next day", she even told us that we had better take a 7-hour bus to get to Las Vegas.

Since I was not going to separate from my sister, or take a bus, we spent the night on the airport floor and lost $ 150 a night in the hotel in Las Vegas. I had to talk at 6 a.m. the next day with the supervisor, who finally helped us get seats.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

No complaints with our flight experiences. What I do have a big complaint about, was that the stewardess pitched the Frontier Credit Card application by telling us that if we filled out and turned in the c.c. application on the flight, we'd get a special "bonus" of not having to make the $500 minimum purchase before we'd get rewarded with the 40,000 miles. Well that turns out to be totally false. The stewardess made about 3 claims that after paying the yearly fee, one would need to charge "something...anything!" and it could "even be a candy bar" and we'd get the 40,000 miles put into our account. NOT TRUE. I will be canceling this card.

1  Thank Elizabeth J