“Very good for a short flight”
Review of Mango

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly, helpful check-in staff. Smooth boarding procedure. A budget airline so no complimentary food or drinks are served on board but snacks and drinks can be bought. The flight is only an hour and both take-off and landing were on time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was the first time in my life that an airline got everyone together to take off earlier. It was a great surprise, even if we had to change our arrangements on the other side. One complaint, the air hostesses were not friendly at all. It was on our flight on 18 Sept. You have to buy food and drinks while onboard.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was fine but with very little baggage space left in the cabin's over head bins. Waited a while for my luggage on the conveyor belt and didn't notice that the case (part of a set) was cracked open until i got back home. Having zero faith in anything being done about it, i didn't bother reporting. Perhaps I should have. Spoilt a great wedding weekend.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Check in and boarding went ok. Checked in baggage arrived and flight was on time. Bags intact on arrival, dint expect anymore.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight itself was fine without problems. But Mango and the agent at the airport, Leon from SAA , don't gave any support when my wrapped suitcase was cut open/broken with other passengers stuff in my suitcase. they promise to contact me.... until to day I did not receive a phone call. Airport company handle the luggage, but we as passenger pay the airline to take responsibility of our booking including luggage. I just expect feedback....