“Malindo Air way better than we had hoped.”
Review of Malindo Air

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was the first time we flew with Malindo and it was a good experience with a few minor problems. The seats are defiantly better, wider and more leg room. It was on time, well one 20 min late departing KLIA where we changed planes to Yangon but not too shabby.
The free luggage allowance of 25kg was great plus 7kg carry-on, the food was not so good and only beer was available FOC (only wine and spirits in Business class) and the TV played up but we finally got it re-booted and it worked. From our experience we gave it a score of 9 out of 10 so way better than Air Asia.

1  Thank ozteam888
Write a ReviewReviews (1,923)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

At first, malindo had retimed my connecting flight earlier than the first flight. When I checked, they had totally cancelled the trip at 2 pm and changed to 6 am flight. And then the following month, malindo retimed again and i had to wait 6 hours for my connecting flight. One of the staff offered a shuttle transfer from subang-klia so that I don't have to wait too long. I had accepted the offer. But then, when I called for a verification, a rude male staff told me that malindo had never offered shuttle transfer service from subang to klia. I felt so worried as I'll be flying during major festival in Malaysia and there is high chance malindo would delay my first flight again and consequently, I would miss my connecting flight to Singapore. Then I decided to book tickets from other reliable airline and asked for refund from malindo. The rude staff refused and twisted the whole situation. That's the end of it. I'm not gonna fly with this useless airline even it is free!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The differences between short term flight & long term flight are meal on the board & completeness of passanger comfort. I got additional blanket & pillow for my flight & for the meal i got nasi lemak (or if you don't want to eat rice, choose omellete with sausage). You can add drinks everytime you want & if you feel tired for sleep, try watching some movie (i'm watching Devils Wears Prada again & again).

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I'm really loves this aircraft, it has enough space for leg, comfortable chair, equipped by entertainment (but i don't use it because i sleep all the way KL), 7 kilos cabin baggage allowance & 30 kilos aircraft baggage allowance. Meal on the plane are 2 pieces of bread & drink (you can choose juice & add more for cofee or tea & of course mineral water). Time just right, never delay using this aircraft & of course with affordable price. And you can check in online & choose seat although you pay for connecting flight.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

In my last post I wrote that Malindo had quoted 8 - 12 weeks to process a refund for a cancelled flight.
I am happy to report that I have been notified by Webjet that this refund has been processed today and will appear in my account within 3 days.
From 8 - 12 weeks down to 10 days, this is a plus for Malindo.