“Dubai to Romania”
Review of flydubai

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A budget airline, but comfortable seats and crew were friendly. I didn't choose a meal but did buy a snack on board. While expensive, it was okay.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank SherylK264
Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Describe the services you experienced from the operating airline:
Cheap airline. All things paid available inside. Like Food, internet, water etc. Seating not comfortable.

Tell us how you liked your experience from check-in to baggage claim:
Average. Check-in was however smooth.

Talk about the seat and cabin
Seating not comfortable.
Air plugs and sweats or towels not provided. Extra cabin pressure is felt at height and ears not feeling well. Including me some other fellows felt headache.

Recommended:
To take neck gear for support, air plugs and some sweats (Toffees) etc. If you can afford then pre-book the meal. However, the quality of meal is not that good.

Travel only if you exhausted all other cheap airline options.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank hassan009
Rebecca H, Customer Services at flydubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Hassan,

Thank you for the recent review of your flydubai experience.
It’s really important to us to be able to look into this for you however we are unable to identify you on this platform. Please could you send your review to us by email at letstalk@flydubai.com or by private message on Facebook. Please include “TripAdvisor review” in the subject line of your email. We’ll then be in touch with you within 72 hours.
Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Rebecca

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

1.Worst seating arrangement ever.
2.Even after paying like 30k for a one way flight from Mumbai to Dubai, the seat I was given didnt even have leg space of. No Value for money.
3.AC flow at the allotted seat made me sick for d rest of week.
4.Many a times Crew members only passed by and didnt even bother offering food/drinks to some passengers.So some of the passengers were literally skipped.
5.At Dubai airport I noticed that my lock was broken inspite of that being a TSA lock.I am a frequent traveller accross the globe.Such a thing hapoened for the first time. And A flight with FlyDubai was also my first time. They obviously didn't find anything in my bag and guess what, no courtesy to even leave a Sorry note for breaking the lock of such an expensive Bag.
6.Worst Airline ever.FlyDubai.

Date of travel: August 2018

Hello Neha,

Thank you for the recent review of your flydubai experience.
Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Rebecca

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a rush from the main international terminal to the Fly Dubai terminal (a 20 minute bus ride) I found it astonishing to see about 30 or more Boeing 737's lined up. After alighting from one bus, we went to the boarding gate and immediately jumped on another to be taken on a circuitous route to our own 737.
The aircraft appeared brand new, and flying business class, so much better than the A321 I was used to. Top quality.
The flight to Baku was just 2.5 hours, and a tasty breakfast was served. No alcohol at that time of the morning. Staff were attentive, but not intrusive. Just right after a long prior flight.
Arrival at Baku was a breeze, and I cleared immigration and customs within 10 minutes of landing, thanks to my e-visa.
All in all, a very pleasant short-haul flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank Sagitaur
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice to travel by flydubai. Its so cheap comparing to rest of airlines. Staff is good and supportable. Its was nice but I would like to tell please give blankets to customers as it feels so cold and all airlines have this services.

Date of travel: August 2018