“great value”
Review of flydubai

Reviewed 15 December 2017

best value for business class flight! you cant beat in price and comfy enough compare to emirates. Highly recommend

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,698)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I have travelled in both economy and business class on Fly Dubai. Both classes have friendly crew members and the food is fine. The seats in business, as expected, are more comfortable, but the economy seats have enough leg room and recline. Our flights have never been seriously delayed and we've never had a problem with lost luggage. I would definitely fly with them again.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Last time when i Flied with Fly dubai to Maldives I really had very bad experience, But this time we traveled to Georgia and flight experience was very good. As its budget airline but all over experience is Very good & smooth.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Our flight this morning was due to leave at 07.50. FlyDubai had the plane fully boarded by about 8.10 and at this time we advised by the pilot that he could not yet leave the stand as the airport was busy but he hope we would leave in about 20 mins. We eventually took off at 8.58, 68 mins later than scheduled. There was a large number of business travelers on the flight all of whom were frustrated by the delay. Delays are the norm in Dubai airport but not usually this late, so my advice would be if you can avoid Dubai Airport at all then do so.
As to my experience with FlyDubai, they are a low cost airline so you do not expect to have food served, you pay for seat selection or additional legroom, the seats would be uncomfortable for a taller person. My recommendation would be that they are good for short haul flights under about 3 hours.
I use them regularly and generally I find the staff to be pleasant, courteous and helpful.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I got low fare for advance booking, only its not clearly was the visa link UAE Visa which guided you through address map and contact number which not appear the maldives branch on the map , I found in male in other ways however, its different deal which you should book your ticket with them and I already booked my ticket online in FLYDUBAI on this case they will charge me without flydubai discount and quite expensive. it should be mention in flydubai website travel shop that you should book your ticket through the travel shop. Overall good airline and had a safe flight back.