“Rexy for the win!”
Review of Rex Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are a huge fan of Rex and have wholly switched from our preferred airline of many years. Our team fly weekly and we reckon Rex are the most reliable airline in Aus. Boarding is easy, flights are on time, crew are great. WiFi on all flights would seal the deal. We have a saying around our office - "Be Better - Be Rexy".
Yet to be disappointed, keep it up Rexy

Date of travel: May 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tom,

Your comments and continuous support to us are well acknowledged. Once again, we thank you for your positive feedback and we aim to keep this momentum to serve our wonderful passengers in their travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As soon as I boarded the flight I had requested the staff for a seat in the front, I was assured I would be moved once everyone was seated, before take off I noticed that 4 passengers in a row front of me were moved right at the front, when I checked about my request I was informed that due to load balance they cannot move me despite the flight being only 20% full.

1  Thank deepg2010

Dear Deepg,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback here on Trip Advisor.

We are disappointed to hear of your dissatisfaction during your travel with us. I hope you can appreciate that relevant weight and balance of the aircraft are accounted for in all travels on our flights, and any changes are allowed if deemed possible.

If you wish for us to look into this, you may submit feedback on our website via our Feedback Form (https://rex.com.au/FeedBack/Default.aspx) along with details regarding the flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew from Brisbane to Adelaide.
Impeccable service. Extremely comfortable leather seats, friendly & courteous staff.
I’ve found a new airline that departs on time & arrives a few minutes early.
Unheard of today!
Glorious food, excellent wine & superb coffee served by the gorgeous Anna in Business.
I totally recommend Rex …give them a go…
you won’t be disappointed.
5 Stars…(I’d give 10 if I could!)

Dear Robbie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad you had a wonderful experience; with our food, drinks, flight schedule and our crew's service. These comments will be sent to their respective departments for their acknowledgement.

We look forward to maintaining our commitment of excellence in customer service and reliability the next time you choose to fly with Rex. We truly appreciate your support!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2024

We booked an economy flight and bid $65 for the business class upgrade and were successful. Disappointed that the lounge is not included in the upgrade bid and it is in the terms and conditions which I wasnt aware of. (I feel it should be included)

Seats were very spacious, ddrinks included as well as a meal. Service was very good.

Flight left quite a bit later due to the incoming flights late arrival. We arrived back in Melbourne 2 hours later than scheduled.

I am a fan of this airline but was let down a little this time.

1  Thank tommomelbourne
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Tommo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on Trip Advisor.

We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with your travel with us; delays to our flights are certainly not a desirable option and unforeseen disruptions may occur despite our best efforts. If you wish for us to investigate this further, you may submit feedback on our website via our Feedback Form (https://rex.com.au/FeedBack/Default.aspx) along with details regarding the flights.

Please be advised that as of this date, lounge access is not included in our Bid Up Program. We kindly refer you to our website for further information.

We do appreciate your comments and shared photos with regards to our on board service including meal and drinks. These has been shared to the relevant departments for their awareness.

Reviewed 15 June 2024

I was nervous as I hadn’t flown Rex before but everything was awesome. Like the good old days, even a snack provided. Super clean, staff were friendly wonderful, captain friendly. Highly highly recommend.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear of your appreciation for our excellent service, especially flying with us the first time.

At Rex we have an emphasis on reliability and are committed to providing exceptional hospitality to our passengers. Your comments have been passed on to the respective departments for all staff to be acknowledged.

Your support is highly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back on board.

The Rex Team

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.