“Great service, will fly again, polite and friendly”
Review of Rex Airlines

Reviewed 28 April 2024

The flight left on time, landed on time, the cabin crew were so helpful and polite, it was quick to board and to eit the aircraft, far better than jetstar, I will fly Rex again. We flew business class but the review had no option for business class tick

Date of travel: April 2024
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2024

Dear Roberta,

Thank you for writing in your feedback for Rex on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear about your positive travel experience with us. At Rex, we are committed to excellence in hospitality and reliability in every step of our passengers' journey.

Thank you for your support, we look forward to welcoming you back on board again.

Reviewed 24 April 2024

Last week I travelled with rex airline with my autistic toddler and 9 months old daughter, I was literally terrified as it was my son’s first flight but as we checked in a beautiful flight attendant took a charge through out and made our entry easy . At one point she literally lifted my son up and walked over as he was overwhelmed and was struggling to adjust with the environment and as a mom this was a big happy moment for me.I felt so relieved 😌.
I really appreciate her help and support.
I would like to thank her and airline for making our trip memorable….
Thanks Laura and Rex ❤️
See you soon.

• Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2024

Dear nandab894,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Rex.

We are so proud to hear about the excellent customer service you and your children received from our Flight Attendant, Laura. One of the things we strive to do at Rex is delivering a personable level of hospitality for our passengers.

Thank you for your support, we hope to welcome you back on board in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2024

I always use Rex. Reliable and friendly. Today's flight was on time. I was happy about that. Staff are mostly young Aussies.

Dear FrequentFlier24257,

Thank you for writing in your feedback for Rex.

We are happy to hear that your travel with us has upheld our commitment to providing an extra level of hospitality and reliability to our passengers.

Thank you for choosing Rex. We truly appreciate your support, and we look forward to welcoming you back on a Rex flight again.

Reviewed 22 April 2024

We usually fly Virgin but couldn’t make our schedule work so booked with Rex and bid for an upgrade which was successful. So disappointed with Rex Business Class from check in to luggage collection this was a poor experience and we will not spend our $$s with Rex again. We suggest some investment in training staff in general customer service.

• Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2024

Dear figtree3,

Thank you for taking the time to write in your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with your travel with us.

If you wish for us to investigate this further, you may submit feedback on our website via our Feedback Form (https://rex.com.au/FeedBack/Default.aspx) along with details regarding the flights.

Reviewed 21 April 2024

I was pleasantly surprised by Rex. The service on the ground and in the air was second to none. Our flight attendant Nicole made sure my sister and I were looked after after attending a funeral in Melbourne. I will use Rex for future travel and would recommend them to my friends and family

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2024

Dear Lissie,

Thank you for your review for Rex.

We are proud to hear that our Flight Attendant, Nicole, was able to deliver exceptional service to you during difficult times. At Rex, we are committed to providing a personable level of customer service to our passengers.

Thank you for your support, we hope to welcome you back on board in the future.

The Rex Team

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.