“I would recommend Rex to anyone!”
Review of Rex Airlines

Reviewed 21 April 2024

I was pleasantly surprised by Rex. The service on the ground and in the air was second to none. Our flight attendant Nicole made sure my sister and I were looked after after attending a funeral in Melbourne. I will use Rex for future travel and would recommend them to my friends and family

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2024

Dear Lissie,

Thank you for your review for Rex.

We are proud to hear that our Flight Attendant, Nicole, was able to deliver exceptional service to you during difficult times. At Rex, we are committed to providing a personable level of customer service to our passengers.

Thank you for your support, we hope to welcome you back on board in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2024

Wow what a surprise flying with REX airlines
Normally travel with the Branson Brand but couldn’t justify the high price for a last minute business trip. Rex was much cheaper. Ok so they don’t go every hour but if you can work with the flight times its a great experience. Staff at the gate were super pleasant and genuinely happy to see you. Flight crew were equally accommodating and relaxed. seating in Business was very comfortable with a great range of food and drinks and yes I did fly one way economy which was at a high standard for this class. Seriously if you are wanting a relaxed and good country warm experience give this regional carrier a go. The main two majors are far too comfortable and we need Rex to keep them honest and competitive. Well done Rex and all the team. Country hospitality at 30000 feet Yes I will be back along with my team!

• Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2024

Dear Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear about your positive experience travelling with us. At Rex, we are particularly committed to delivering an extra level of hospitality to our passengers.

We are grateful for your compliments, and we look forward to welcoming you back on board a Rex flight again.

Reviewed 16 April 2024

My entire experience with Rex Airlines over the past two days has been fantastic!!

Last night, I tried to check-in for today's flight but couldn't, so I called the airline. It turned out that I'd somehow booked my flight from Sydney to Melbourne (on E-Dreams) on the wrong date. My error was quickly picked up when I called the airline. The consultant explained the issue clearly, and offered me a very reasonable price to update my pre-paid booking. It was a simple process, which the consultant did over the phone in about 5-7 minutes. She then emailed me the new flight details, and even confirmed my return flight.

Today, my flight left on time and was really smooth. I didn't need the 23 Kg checked baggage option that was part of the ticket, as it was only a short trip. Rex was still cheaper than the other airlines were offering (even if I had gotten the date right).

Boarding was fast, and the flight attendants were very professional, even managing to smile a few times. They actually seemed to care about their passengers. The flight ended up arriving 10 minutes early! My Rideshare driver said that was "pretty normal for Rex" (unlike the others, like Jetstar, which he said often kept him waiting an hour or two due to delays). It was a great experience overall!

Dear Trip03194123195,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Rex.

We are delighted to hear about the exceptional customer service you received from all our staff. At Rex, we are particularly proud of our commitment to excellence in every stage of our passengers' travel with us.

Once again thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back on board a Rex flight again.

Reviewed 16 April 2024

Staff was fantastic, everyone was very polite and helpful.

Check in was very easy.

The air hostesses were very kind. There were some children traveling by themselves and the air hostesses were attentive and reassuring to them.

Dear 919kellye,

Thank you for sharing your review for Rex on TripAdvisor.

We are proud to hear about the excellent customer service you received from our Customer Service Officers and Flight Attendants. At Rex, we strive to provide an extra level of hospitality in every step of our passengers' journey.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back on board in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2024

Had a wonderful experience at check in with George who was delightful. George helped me add my Rex Flyer number to my flight. Then just before boarding I was pleasantly upgraded to business class. On the flight the stewardess was very genuine and took the greatest care of all the passengers in business class, she was amazing. I always have a wonderful experience with Rex ❤

• Check-in and boarding
RexAirlines, Guest Relations Manager at Rex Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to write in your comments for us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear about the exceptional customer service you received from our Customer Service Officer George and our Flight Attendant. At Rex, one of the things we strive to do to provide that extra level of hospitality for our passengers.

Once again Thank you for your support, we look forward to welcoming you back on board in the future.

The Rex Team

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.