“Many costly errors”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The booking reservation specifies one Terminal, but it reveled that it was a different one. The checking pass displayed on the Wizz Air own mobile phone program does not specify the Terminal as other carriers as Ryanair do. There was not a representative at the Nice airport to help. Nobody even new about who is representing them. After a half an hour, accidentally (somebody had a friend), I found that this was Air Corsica. There was not any indication about this, even at the counter of Air Corsica. The lady at Air Corsica was not of help and lied that Wizz Air is not responsible because I did not buy the tickets directly from Wizz Air. Latter on I checked the legal regulations. They a very clear that travel agences are not responsible for a wrong information but the air company. I had to buy new tickets because to go from one Terminal to another Terminal took a lot of time and I was refused access, even if I had half an hour to the take off, no luggage, and I already had boarding pass. I only asked that Wizz Air pays for the second ticket, but do not have any answer.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,495)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time with WizzAir and the agent GotoGate. Paid for ‘light seating’ which apparently means that you sit together but you do not choose the seats. Worked on way out to Cyprus, but on way back tomorrow, I am in Row 6 and my 82 year old husband is in Row 26! Several phone calls at my expense to WizzAir who said you must deal with the agent. Gotogate call centre were very rude and told me that it was my fault because I printed the Boarding Passes before I left UK! And I should speak to WizzAir. This I did again, but WizzAir again said I have to deal with the agent though admitted that they were very surprised that the agent did not have the courtesy to phone them becuse then they could sort it out between them . I won’t bore you - pushed from one to the other, I have got Nowhere! They are both a complete unprofessional disgrace - we will NEVER fly with them again or use this incompetent agent; by the way, WizzAir said that these agents just pocket your seat money and cannot be bothered to help customers. I am reporting the whole lot of them to ABTA but would recommend that you think twice about this set up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bag drop was efficient. Boarding was 30 minutes late probably caused by the plane not being ready. Arrival at Gothenburg just 10 minutes delayed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bag drop was efficient. Boarding an take off was on time. Very welcoming staff and good service on-board. Seats were reasonably comfortable but not foldable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They charged ~$50 per traveler for not doing check-in before the flight. Exaggerated!!!
The Seats were very uncomfortable.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)