“A pretty good quality-price deal”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is true that this time the airplane had a 1 and half hour delay from various reasons but still, wizz air remains a good quality-price deal. Good services, nice crew...I recomand especialy for short distance travels

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (9,470)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I said last time I would never fly with this airline again.....but I say now.....I WILL NEVER FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE AGAIN, the only thing professional about this airline is the staff in the Air....Ground staff need an education in edicate, basically I was told I had to put my small bag on the ground outside the plane while others with the blue tag refused to do so.....people on the ground in Kyiv are no better than Cowboys rounding up Cows,and the cows are treated like animals.Your Airline needs some serious education on customer service, I can see that it is an instrument only for raising profit and that is it in a nut shell,Ive been involved in Marketing for years and this airline needs to start from the ground up....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always, on time, cheap, fast. A real pleasure considering the price- value for money. I use this company a lot. use a priority deal and a discount club member

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a package holiday - hotel was great but didn’t realise it was with wizz air. Think air travel gets worse with each passing year. Starts at the airport with charges for everything - charge to drop passengers off, charge for beating the security check if you want to get through quicker - observed an elderly lady invited to the quick check through security to be told to step back while a “paying customer” was let through with a smug look on his face - to having to walk out of the airport terminal to get onto your flight on a rainy wet day ( really in 2018 - how is this safe and acceptable - where saw a passenger who was obviously drunk wander off on the opposite direction to the plane !) , Wizz air was another amazing experience - do not think I have sat in a flight with less leg room - my knees rubbed against the seat in front - sadly the passenger next to me - had to sit with his knees tilted to my side and the chap on the other side just about managed to get into his seat - making the flight rather painful -as my toes were numb because of lack of movement. Luckily the flight was for 2 hours .
Herein is another example of airways trying to do you in - you have to pay to check your bag in - well fine - but now they have found another way to milk you - got to the check in desk and if hadn’t payed for “priority treatment” - they took your bag off you and put it in the hold - in spite of almost 50% of the overhead cabins being empty - so a case of charge you for booking your bags in and charge you if you decided to take out “priority treatment” if you decide you want to get thrown get the airport quicker .
Overall flying is becoming more painful from the moment you get to the airport.
Would fly wiz air again - not unless I can help it.
Shouldn’t airports and airways look at ways of improving our flight experience rather than it being the painful bit to get to an enjoyable place - in this case Budapest.
I know profits are important but surely not to the level where air travel becomes a pain - and Wizz air are really taking the biscuit - never to be used again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were travelling Monday 12:15 from Budapest to Stavanger with WissAir. When we arrived at the airport, the departure hall was packed with people. Check-in was a complete chaos. We had Flex tickets and priority check-in, but only one counter was open for priority. We ended up switching to the normal line because it was a lot faster.
It took 1,5 hours to check in! The plane was a bit delayed luckily, otherwise we would have missed the plane.

1  Thank Kirsti L